Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Doom Radio - Knee-Deep in the Code - Pascal vd Heiden

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MTrop

This week on Doom Radio, it's a brand new show called Knee-Deep in the Code featuring host Matt Tropiano and co-host Xaser. This program seeks to pull back the curtain of the Doom Community and pick the minds of some of the members that don't ordinarily get the spotlight - the programmers and utility writers. This episode, MTrop and Xaser have a talk with Pascal van der Heiden, aka CodeImp, maker of popular programs Doom Builder and Doom Connector, and although he doesn't stay involved with the latter, he still had plenty to say about it.

Stay a while (roughly an hour), and listen.

Old Post 10-26-13 15:41 #
MTrop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Badboy

thats what i need! the tutorial videos did help me alot as beginner. 3d modus is perfect.

Old Post 10-26-13 19:25 #
Badboy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
CodeImp

Haha this is horrible to hear myself talking in slow english. I hope you find it a good show though.

Old Post 10-26-13 21:59 #
CodeImp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Springy

I'm going to have to check this one out later.

Old Post 10-26-13 22:30 #
Springy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

That was pretty interesting.

Old Post 10-26-13 23:39 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Badboy

@CodeImp you werent slow, the others were faster because they do podcast often. what matters is the content and topics.

didnt know there is a gz builder :) i like your db2 website with videos btw.

Old Post 10-28-13 01:35 #
Badboy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
CodeImp

Thanks. Links to the mentioned Doom Builder forks are on the website at the right top, by the way.

Old Post 10-28-13 22:13 #
CodeImp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
scorpion

Great episode, and cool to get a mention :)

I am user #666 on this board. Fear me.

telnet://scorp.us.to

Old Post 10-30-13 06:54 #
scorpion is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote