Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Interview With A Vampire

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tobester
I die a lot.

Bigd has updated Doomcenter with a lengthy IRC interview of everyone's favorite TC project leader, Lüt. The interview covers many subjects, including Lüt's belief that Millennium is the Daikatana of the Doom community, and Bigd's horrible lack of logging skills. Click here - you know you want to.

Old Post 04-25-02 05:45 #
Tobester is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

1113 <Lut> damn it nobody's commented on the interview yet
1113 <spank> that can be fixed

What a crazy interview, heh.

Old Post 04-25-02 11:56 #
spank is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

heh, most unorganized interview ever!

Old Post 04-25-02 13:29 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Unorganized or not, it's a fun read!

Old Post 04-25-02 16:55 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

<Lut, Not Lutz> had been changed by Linguica.

Old Post 04-25-02 23:09 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vominus
I am the
Metal Master

That was a damn fine interview. In parts it reminded me of some of the classic arguments I've had with Steve over the years. Just a word of advice to you all, never try to tell him which way is North...

If you don't believe my title, then check out Enforsaken, the band I will be touring with during Spring 2003.

Old Post 04-27-02 20:03 #
Vominus is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote