Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #144 - Doom 2 The Way id Did (Part I)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhinoduck
Mini-Member

This has been long overdue. And even though some among us still react to this wad in a "meh" way, I must say I spent quite a few pain rounds in it, had quite a bit of fun playing them, and definitely was not the only one enjoying the ride. So now that it has been over eight months since the SNS guys got luckier with the release date, it is finally time to take on this wad with full TNS force. We'll be playing the first half plus the secret levels this session, definitely do a pain rotation, and probably top it of with total randomization because the maps seemed like they would accommodate it nicely.

PS: I think Salty will really enjoy puking a certain monster type during this session :)
  • Skill: Ultra Violence
  • IWAD: doom2 or freedoom070
  • PWADs: sprfix13, d2twid
  • Maps: map01-map15, map31-map33
  • Lives: 1
  • Euro session: 19:00 BST @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 15th May 2014
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join in.

Old Post 05-14-14 22:35 #
rhinoduck is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote