Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Doom Radio Program B Episode 17 - Weapon Mods

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MTrop

This week's episode of Doom Radio's Program B podcast sheds some light on some of the less-talked-about topics in Doom modding known as Weapon Mods. Alfonzo and Tarnsman are joined by community members Xaser, ClonedPickle, and Minigunner, no strangers to modding Doom, who provide insight on both popular and not-no-popular gameplay mods and what makes them fun. So for now, put away your tricked-out chainsaws and shotguns. It's time for Doom Radio Program B, Episode 17!

Old Post 05-17-14 02:09 #
MTrop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
rsl
Mini-Member

Hi! Interesting discussion you got going on here... :-)

I have downloaded and listened to the podcast a couple times, and grasped most of it -- but due both to the audio quality of some parts, and the fact that English is not my mother tongue, I couldn't exactly understand a couple portions of the discussion. Do you know if some transcription (or possibility of) exists somewhere on the site?

Thanks in advance!

Old Post 05-19-14 08:22 #
rsl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote