Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Mailbag

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:09. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Arioch
not arioch

Enjoy.

Andy Leaver has uploaded 4 screenshots of a new map to his Doom Projects page.
The Heretic announces that 2 monsters and 2 weapons have been completed for m-tekk arenas, a Doom Legacy conversion.
Nathan Crawford has updated the Lock and Load page with more information on the progress of the project.
Lightning Hunter sends word that he is 14 levels into his Hell's Curse megawad project, and that he's looking for assistance with menu graphics and music. The website for the project is not up yet, but it is in plan.
Jason Sloan has released Spone II, a map that takes advantage of Doom Legacy's 3d floors.

Old Post 05-11-02 04:05 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sirjuddington
Slade doesn't mean what it used to

Whoa, the first news update in 5 days...

Old Post 05-11-02 06:39 #
sirjuddington is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lt
Administrator

...not like it was a rush job or anything.

Old Post 05-11-02 09:16 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lmnt
BAND

And what about the Tom Hall interview news...

Old Post 05-11-02 09:37 #
lmnt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

SlayeR said:
Whoa, the first news update in 5 days...

They could upload the friggin new doom3 FAQ.

Old Post 05-11-02 16:38 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LeaverAndrew
Mini-Member

Yea, my bit of news was barely post worthy.

Old Post 05-11-02 17:00 #
LeaverAndrew is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pellevin
Mini-Member

the m-tekk arenas link doesn't work, anyone know what it should be?

Old Post 05-11-02 23:08 #
pellevin is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

Spone2 is pretty nice! Great job Face.UK!

Old Post 05-12-02 18:27 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Heretic
chocolate!!111

The link doomworld provided must have been wrong, so heres the url to m-tekk arenas on heretics doom centre
www.geocities.com/mt_heretic/doomcentre

geocities will be down for a couple of days starting may 17th, because they suck.

Old Post 05-12-02 18:35 #
The Heretic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
LeaverAndrew
Mini-Member

Anyone like how Deus Ex Machina is looking?

Old Post 05-12-02 21:23 #
LeaverAndrew is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Face.uk

Thanks Relik. I am glad you enjoyed it. I am busy working on a new one. Isn't it funny how you don't make any for ages then you get bitten by the bug and make loads.....Just like busses really.

Old Post 05-12-02 21:54 #
Face.uk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Heretic
chocolate!!111

LeaverAndrew said:
Anyone like how Deus Ex Machina is looking?

Yeah, Leaver. I like the look of it what I seen in the screenshots. Good lighting effects while moody - like a hi-tech hell but seems to have an original concept. Love the outdoor areas. Ill download this one, fuck Fleef Resurrection - that projects dead aint it? forgot who was making it...

Old Post 05-12-02 23:16 #
The Heretic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Heretic
chocolate!!111

I played spone 1 and 2 an hour ago too, Ive never seen so many 3d floors spone! great use of legacy, had to cheat after 20 mins, cos I was too distracted with checkin out the architecture and got my ass wasted;)
Crazy detail spent even on the in-accessible areas, that deserves a reward. great fun that was, and an inspiration.

Heretic Out.

Old Post 05-12-02 23:21 #
kristus
Megablast!

Hmm. I better finish P:X soon.. or it won't be done at all. :

Old Post 05-13-02 19:22 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote