Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > I'm Too Young To EDGE

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:22. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Katarhyne
She's a MAN, baby!!

A bit late posting this, but the EDGE team updated their site with an install guide that may be helpful for those of you who are new to the source-port. It's quite easy to use, and in HTML format, so the only real excuse for being unable to use EDGE now is if you don't speak English, or it doesn't agree with your hardware. Also, they note that Heretic support should be possible and could likely be forthcoming; they have a call-to-arms for anyone "who knows Heretic inside-out" and are willing to help develop the DDF files for it - prior knowledge of DDF is unnecessary, says Darkknight - and anyone interested is instructed to contact him.

Old Post 05-17-02 03:32 #
Katarhyne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fyrestorm

oh gn0! kats invaded dw!

Old Post 05-17-02 03:58 #
fyrestorm is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jonathan
I am not a leet hax0r :(

Run for your lives!

But seriously, good luck Kat. Heres hoping you last longer than most of the other recent updaters. I am kind of wondering whether Kat will corrupt dw into some kind of stileproject-with-added-furry-hentai-esque nuthouse (stoneproject?) before the week is out though, we can but hope my friends, we can but hope.

Old Post 05-17-02 05:39 #
Jonathan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
myk
volveré y seré millones

¿El EDGE? ¿Como es que funciona eso?

Old Post 05-17-02 08:29 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Katarhyne
She's a MAN, baby!!

Do I know you?

Old Post 05-17-02 12:01 #
Katarhyne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

Kat ^_^

Old Post 05-17-02 13:47 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

I wonder who will update DW next week >;)

Old Post 05-17-02 18:39 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Law
Green Marine

I would like to read about whats been happening on the coding front for Edge with these updates as well. Look formward to new stuff...

Old Post 05-17-02 22:36 #
Law is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DarkknightXC

I will only make a point of updating the news page with coding activites when something is solid. For a list of stuff of the TODO, have a look in http://sourceforge.net/pm/?group_id=2232 Its not totally comprehensive, but it does give you an idea of whats planned.

Old Post 05-18-02 23:41 #
DarkknightXC is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote