Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Album Of The Millennium
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Diabolic
Goatse asshole

Even thoe TheRequiem is a genius, but I won't tell anyone you said that.

LOL

Old Post 05-28-02 06:44 #
Diabolic is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Who and what? Whatever dude. I'm not quite sure why you are defending him but you're doing a very poor job.

Old Post 05-28-02 06:46 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Diabolic
Goatse asshole

Your the one saying "whatever". Damn, you must be incoherent.

Old Post 05-28-02 06:48 #
Diabolic is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Diabolic
Goatse asshole

You are right about one thing, why am I trying to tell you guys these things? It isn't like your going to listen either way so I might as well stop while I'm ahead. There are too many people that are self-centered. Ok, back to the actual forums.

Old Post 05-28-02 06:52 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Oh goodie, a perfectly fine way to put up with insomnia.

I'm not sure why your presumed genius needs you. A real genius would not care about such minor things as getting banned from a forum. But if you want to keep playing the little defending bitch role, heh, go ahead...

Old Post 05-28-02 06:52 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Diabolic said:
You are right about one thing, why am I trying to tell you guys these things?

Dunno, you're the one who stays in here waiting for someone to post.

Old Post 05-28-02 06:53 #
Diabolic
Goatse asshole

Really? He needs me for Doom III because it will require skills that you do not have. Sorry bro, but some things do come as a shock. Now, I am through with the bitching and whining you are feeding me every second which is the reason I havn't left yet because everytime I post something you got a message waiting for me when the site refreshes with my comment. TIME TO GET BACK TO ACTUAL FORUMS!

Old Post 05-28-02 07:02 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Diabolic said:
He needs me for Doom III because it will require skills that you do not have.

BZZT! Wrong.

Your existence does not amuse me anymore. And to think I had hopes of continueing this flame for a while, just for the kick of it. So long.

Old Post 05-28-02 07:05 #
RRROOOAAARRR
May 25th, 2002. It has begun.

Er...guys? These are not flames.

Go to Q3W. Go to R&R. Those are flames. This is Bouncy Happy Fun Fun Care Bear Land.

:-)

Old Post 05-28-02 11:56 #
RRROOOAAARRR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

RRROOOAAARRR said:
Er...guys? These are not flames.

Go to Q3W. Go to R&R. Those are flames. This is Bouncy Happy Fun Fun Care Bear Land.

:-)

I hear that you have not experienced the horrors of W@velength. You're lucky.

Old Post 05-28-02 12:00 #
Fredrik is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RRROOOAAARRR
May 25th, 2002. It has begun.

LOL, I've not even heard of W@avelength,...enighten me...?

Old Post 05-28-02 12:41 #
RRROOOAAARRR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

RRROOOAAARRR said:
Supposedly the only person to create worse flames that The-Widow-Maker.

I think I have a copy of one of his threads around somewhere...

Old Post 05-28-02 13:24 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

RRROOOAAARRR said:
It's a Balrog. A demon from an ancient world. This foe's beyond any of you. Run!

Old Post 05-28-02 15:42 #
Fredrik is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
TheRequiern
Warming Up

Diabolic and NiGHTMARE put him away a looong time ago. Ever since Diabolic trashed him a thread and NiGHTMARE found out he was not part of some sort of group he said he was in... he left. Diabolic said he would take care of him and well, he did...

Old Post 05-29-02 02:13 #
TheRequiern is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
TheRequiern
Warming Up

And Lut... give my damn original account back, you don't have to be a poor sport ;/

Old Post 05-29-02 02:16 #
TheRequiern is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Lüt said:
Supposedly the only person to create worse flames that The-Widow-Maker.
Huh, I didn't think the Widow-Maker was that good...

Old Post 05-29-02 09:16 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote