Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RazTK

F12 - Player Switching

I have watched a few deathmatch records and I noticed that when you press F12 to switch between the players, it doesn't change it on the map.
I mean, if you switch to the other player, you still see the first player on the map.
Oh... and when you release EE 3.33.03, don't forget to update the SDL.dll version to 1.2.9.0.

Eternity has already updated to 1.2.9, actually, and is using a CVS build of SDL_mixer so that it can use SDL_RWops to load music from RAM.

As for F12 changing players in the automap, I don't think it's ever done that -- if that is what you mean. If it is broken for normal play, I'm not too suprised, since everything else even slightly related to the netcode is a mess.

Quasar said:

Eternity has already updated to 1.2.9, actually, and is using a CVS build of SDL_mixer so that it can use SDL_RWops to load music from RAM.

As for F12 changing players in the automap, I don't think it's ever done that -- if that is what you mean. If it is broken for normal play, I'm not too suprised, since everything else even slightly related to the netcode is a mess.

Oh... I think I saw it's version 1.2.7.0. Well no matter.
Anyway, I think I understand.

I meant my internal development version is using 1.2.9 now ;) Eternity 3.33.03 is severely delayed due to me having a job and not being very interested in the stupid menu redesign :P