Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Entropy

Blood Particles

Blood sprites always disappear when they hit the ground but your blood particles sometimes fall and stay for about one second.
This looks very realistic(like Legacy)and would like to know how to make the particles last a few more seconds.
I cant seem to find them in frames or things EDF....unless the DRIP effect is what i am looking for?

The blood effect cannot currently be customized, but you're not the first one to request a settable blood fade delay time, so I will probably add it. Whether it'll be in 3.33.03 or not, I can't say, since the menu rewrite is about the last thing I want to do for that version.

Quasar said:

The blood effect cannot currently be customized, but you're not the first one to request a settable blood fade delay time, so I will probably add it. Whether it'll be in 3.33.03 or not, I can't say, since the menu rewrite is about the last thing I want to do for that version.

Just make it and finish 3.33.03. ;-)

The current menu looks just fine to me.
Why go thru the trouble of changing it?
Everyone including myself realizes that Eternity is free and you probably work on it in your spare time...so we cannot pressure you for anything.
For the time being i will play with the blood sprites until settable blood fade
becomes a reality.

Entropy said:

The current menu looks just fine to me.
Why go thru the trouble of changing it?
Everyone including myself realizes that Eternity is free and you probably work on it in your spare time...so we cannot pressure you for anything.
For the time being i will play with the blood sprites until settable blood fade
becomes a reality.

That's true. I totally agree with what you're saying.

Because I have never personally been happy with the menu layouts either ;) I think there are better ways to design an interface.