Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Eternity > [Resource] EDF monster library!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

kristus: Well, I don't have them, but he did send me a few of them at some point when I was first considering the idea that eventually became this thread, and I didn't include them because they seemed to have some major inaccuracies (i.e. the Fallen is supposed to use Hexen's A_FastChase, but EE doesn't currently have an analogue to this, so printz's monster had pretty significantly different behavior) or other things that seemed like issues (his beta lost souls' corpses floating in midair), etc.

Old Post 02-07-10 02:26 #
esselfortium is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

esselfortium said:
or other things that seemed like issues (his beta lost souls' corpses floating in midair), etc.

Just like the originals, then (though it was probably a bug back then; after all it was a beta).

That said, anybody who wants the betaskull for Eternity can get it here.

Old Post 02-07-10 02:56 #
Gez is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

kristus said:
How about updating the first post with all the ones that Printz ported as well?
If anyone's interested, sure. I wasn't sure that he still wanted to update this thread, especially considering I don't find this kind of activity quite difficult to pull off. All the creative part is done, and all I have to do is create equivalent code for EE, hence why I bragged with all that stuff in that post.

But if this still holds some interest for people, maybe I'll send them. Currently they're on my project but I can detach them.

Old Post 02-07-10 07:43 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Archi

Found my old conversion of some monsters from realm667. May be useful to someone, do not go to waste though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kcf1094o3pyujvb

Two monsters: Deep One and Warlord of Hell.

Old Post 11-08-11 02:47 #
Archi is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote