Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Eternity > EE r1000

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SoM
azerty YAY!

Hey everyone! The EE repository just reached the 1000 revision landmark and to celebrate, Quasar implemented a really cool feature: Fullscreen graphical HUD translucency! To try it out, get the latest SVN build here.

The translucency is controlled by a console variable st_fsalpha and the range is from 0 (invisible) to 100 (opaque). This affects the graphical HUD only (Options -> HUD settings -> Display type)

Thanks to our users for the continued support!

Last edited by Quasar on 03-01-10 at 16:42

Old Post 03-01-10 16:30 #
SoM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quasar

I should note that keys are also now displayed on the graphical hud, which a number of people previously requested.

Old Post 03-01-10 16:42 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xtroose

Happy 1000th revision. :D

I would like to thank you, and other contributors, for the time and effort you have put into EE's development.

I would also like to thank you for the most recent additions, I like the graphical HUD the most and having the keys displayed is great. I think it looks really nice with translucency set at 75.

Just out of curiosity, what are your plans for the future?

Old Post 03-01-10 20:35 #
Xtroose is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Quasar

Xtroose said:
Happy 1000th revision. :D

I would like to thank you, and other contributors, for the time and effort you have put into EE's development.

I would also like to thank you for the most recent additions, I like the graphical HUD the most and having the keys displayed is great. I think it looks really nice with translucency set at 75.

Just out of curiosity, what are your plans for the future?

In the immediate future we'll be putting out a new release hopefully this month which will include support for ZDoom's compressed node format.

After that I intend to start work on edf-branch, which will hopefully complete support for DECORATE states in EDF.

SoM is currently interested in doing research on allowing textures and flats to be interchangeable, and of course in finishing linked portals :)

Old Post 03-02-10 00:47 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
sgtcrispy
Forum Regular

Quasar said:
... SoM is currently interested in doing research on allowing textures and flats to be interchangeable, and of course in finishing linked portals :)

Now that's thinking wi...

ahem.. Grats! :)

Old Post 03-02-10 02:31 #
sgtcrispy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote