Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Eternity > Development status report on EE.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:40. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kristus
Megablast!

I was wondering if there's a place where I can overview the status on different aspects of EE's development.

Even though I don't really do Doom anymore. EE is still a port that intrigues me and I am curious about.

Old Post 03-17-14 14:29 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mordeth
Administrator

There's the commit overview on the github depository but I guess that's not what you want. Every official release also mentions upcoming features, but those are usually in a timeframe of years.

Old Post 03-17-14 16:03 #
Mordeth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

Well, the coming soon part of the readme did a good enough job telling me where it currently is in regards to the features I've been waiting for. Specifically the Weapons code and the physics upgrades.

Old Post 03-17-14 22:36 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quasar

kristus said:
Well, the coming soon part of the readme did a good enough job telling me where it currently is in regards to the features I've been waiting for. Specifically the Weapons code and the physics upgrades.

Some progress was made on weapons in the previous release, in trying to remove various special cases that are in the way of the full dynamic definition system for them. It's very difficult work though.

Old Post 03-17-14 23:33 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote