Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Eternity > Here's that Eternity Launcher that I promised to make

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:44. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kaiser
Doom64 Guru

well, I hope this could help so no one will have to go through the command line everytime to change the options. Btw, the launcher can save the paths of the doom iwads, wads, exe paths, and deh paths to a cfg file, and can be loaded again.

enjoy.

linky here

mirror linky
here

oh, and if any bugs have been found, just let me know.. :)

Old Post 07-16-02 04:14 #
Kaiser is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

If you set the PWAD command thing, as the same as the IWAD (doom2.wad etc)...you can't use the start map thing within Eternity...

I really shouldn't try and stuff it up...

Old Post 07-16-02 07:56 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kaiser
Doom64 Guru

hmm...odd. I'll see whats causing that, and have a update later today.

edit: bah, forget about the later part, I'll just fix it now. The updated file is the same link(s) above.

Old Post 07-16-02 20:25 #
Kaiser is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Heh, I downloaded the launcher. Not bad, deathy. Though it could use a little work, especially with PWADs, as mmnprsoskl hinted at.

Old Post 07-16-02 21:30 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quasar

PWAD same as IWAD? That shouldn't be done under any circumstance, unless I misunderstand what you guys are doing.

Use -iwad for the one and only IWAD, and use -file for any PWADS to add afterward. And remember, do *NOT* add eternity.wad as a PWAD, its unnecessary ^_^

Old Post 07-17-02 15:36 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kaiser
Doom64 Guru

well, everything should be fixed. if not, then check "view output" and see how the command line turned out.

Old Post 07-17-02 20:57 #
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

Quasar said:
PWAD same as IWAD? That shouldn't be done under any circumstance, unless I misunderstand what you guys are doing.

Like I said, I was *trying* (sorry Deathman) to crash it...

Old Post 07-18-02 14:30 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote