Find results in...
Darkstalker

A drinking question

A drinking question  

17 members have voted

1. 1. A drinking question

• Mt. Dew
    • Cream Soda

You are in a room. A man with a briefcase sits in front of you and opens it. He has 2 cans : Mt.Dew and a Cream Soda. You can only take one. Which one you would take ?

Shaviro said:

I don't think we have those in DK. I'll have the CrabJuice, thanks.

Cream Soda is a carbonated beverage that is supposed to taste like cream (I can already hear all europeans, save perhaps a few Brits, say Blech!).

Mountain Dew is a generic tasting fizzy beverage with a high caffeine content. Kinda like an alternative to cola.

Mountain Dew is a generic tasting fizzy beverage with a high caffeine content. Kinda like an alternative to cola.

By generic, you mean generically good-tasting? :)

DooMBoy said:

By generic, you mean generically good-tasting? :)

I mean that it's hard to put a finger on what it is supposed to taste like, but yeah I agree that it does taste quite good, though nothing special.

Cream soda, without hesitation. No caffiene means one less stupid unhealthy and unnecessary attempt at getting you addicted.

Cream Soda. Then I'd use the Philosopher's Stone that I keep hidden in my shoe to change it to Dr. Pepper. Then I'd take the bottle of vanilla vodka I keep in my other shoe and make a tasty drink that makes people appear less stupid for about twenty minutes.

DC

You drink the Pepsi Blue and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You drink the Mountain Dew Code Red and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The man with the brief case isn't a man, he's an Imp. So I would take out my shotgun and send that sucker back to where he came from. (Hell)
What I do with the drinks and brief case is not of your concern. :P

Creaming Soda, mountain dew is too bland in my opinion, although it depends.........which brand creaming soda is it? ;)

Heh @ fraggle

You make it sound as though the soda itself is having an orgasm. It's cream soda.