Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

case mod

well i am jazzing up my new computer case. first thing was to cut a square hole for an 80mm exhast fan. it is above where the CPU is located. I also tamed the zoo of wires inside to alow more air to pass in and out of the system.
my next stage will be painting the whole case, except back. My avatar was the inspiration of my creation. I will paint it soviet colors(red and yellow). a large soviet hammer and sythe will be on both sides.
however i am not sure if i should leave tthe top a solid red or add some other soviet design. hey if you got any ideas for my top tell me.

when i finish i will post pictures(just need to find yellow paint)

Hope you paint it right the first time, or your monitor's gonna look funny, Seph :P

Make sure you move motherboard and chips to another room if using acrylic paints, the fumes attack the electronics.

Hmmm the idea Gatewatcher had for the case sounded bitchin' to me, same with the idea of having a neat looking case/motherboard. I gotta do sumthing to mine sumday...

i wasn't planning on painting it in my bed room. Out side for that
the hardest part will be the sticils. the other hard part may be the face plate. other than that i may just start it red today and start on a stincel.