Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Wedding Photos...

DOOM Anomaly said:

hmmm...Whose this DOOM Anomoly guy? he sounds like a real incompetent loner freak.

I really need to learn to spell right.

[QUOTE]Vampirajay said:
[B]

What do you mean? What Hypocrisy are you speaking about!

That many choose pompous church weddings when they are totally irreligious.

Actually I was complimenting you because you didn't.

i knew you wasn't having a go or anything, i just didn't get what you meant, that was all, i know what you mean though, the way i see is you shouldn't really have a church wedding if
A>you do not follow the religion of that church and
B> you do not where white. You can only where white if you are a virgin (and as i have children...i don't think i can pass as one of those :) )

Vampirajay said:

i knew you wasn't having a go or anything, i just didn't get what you meant, that was all, i know what you mean though, the way i see is you shouldn't really have a church wedding if
A>you do not follow the religion of that church and
B> you do not where white. You can only where white if you are a virgin (and as i have children...i don't think i can pass as one of those :) )

good observation, that

To be honest, I don't care under which religion you get married - it's all just a matter of ceremony, but in the end it's the same thing: Woman and man become a unity - Husband and Wife.

So yeah, you can call me a hypocrite all you want, but I don't give a dead shit about HOW you get married and WHAT your beliefs are in relation to the wedding ceremony.

I would propably have trouble finding a proper non-hypocricy way of getting married, because I do not follow any official religion - I follow my own, home-made religion until I find a better one.
Gah! Now, this thread has turned into a religion thread, argh!