Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Quiet, girl. The polls have ears!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:02. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

POLL TIME!

You somehow land a lame babysitting job for a hyperactive 3 year old when you are desperate for cash. He blatantly misbehaves. To what DooM level do you send the little bugger to so you can scare some sense into him?

I would say "the chasm". Maybe he'll stop breaking things and trying to beat up the babysitter if he's scared stiff of falling to his death ^_^

Old Post 06-13-01 16:29 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Windowpain

e2m9. Fortress of Mystery. That little bitch won't be alive to piss me off after four Barons and a pack of Caco's get through with him.

Old Post 06-13-01 16:56 #
Windowpain is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

We here would like to say Strain, map 28 (Unknown).

Old Post 06-13-01 16:59 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sirgalahadwizar
Mini-Member

hmm, this is a tough one.

E4m3 would be nice.
But then again, map29 of doom2 is good.

and what about map07 of memento mori... or for that matter map26 of mm?

actually, hell revealed's map08 is a nice place for a field trip as well (im thinking of the one with all the arachnotrons and big guys)

Old Post 06-13-01 17:10 #
sirgalahadwizar is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Doom2 > map27

Put the little brat in the room full of dead bodies =)

Old Post 06-13-01 17:22 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

MAP16 - The Suburbs; crezzyness ensues.

In Heretic, E4M2 - Blockhouse; one of the hardest levels to start from scratch, ever.

Old Post 06-13-01 18:34 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Hell Revealed: Map07 - Arachnophobia
Twilight Zone: Map23 - ?
Momento Mori I: Map23 - Showdown
Doom 64: Level 25 - The Absolution
Stone Stratagems: Map11 - The Barrier

I've got plenty of choices.

Old Post 06-13-01 18:34 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Send him to Ultimate Doom's E2m8, Tower of Babel. The CyberDemon would obliterate the little brat before he could misbehave again.
-OR-
Send him to E3m6, Mt. Erebus. He'll be turned into snack food by the Cacos and Imps before he knows where he's at.

Old Post 06-13-01 18:52 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

How about:
Barrels 'O Fun!

Old Post 06-13-01 18:53 #
Lazer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Feronth
Green Marine

Icon of Sin. Muahahahahaah.

Old Post 06-13-01 18:58 #
Feronth is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nightmare imp

I'd send the little gobline to "GO2IT"in Final Doom(Plutonia Experiement),heh.

Old Post 06-13-01 19:25 #
nightmare imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

That's easy, any level from Hell Revealed.

Old Post 06-13-01 19:41 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

I'd send a hyperactive 3 year old into Level 20 of HacX which takes place in cyberspace. Enough to make him scream his/her lungs out.

Old Post 06-13-01 20:37 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Caco, ONLY BB Code for your sig. You might want to change it...

Old Post 06-13-01 20:38 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

E2M9-Fortress of Mystery

Level 8-Tricks and Traps

Level 32 (Final Doom: Plutonia) Go 2 It

Level 32 (TEETH off the master levels)

Old Post 06-13-01 20:43 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

I have fixed it. Thank you for pointing that out to me. I should have readed the faq on how to do urls.

Old Post 06-13-01 20:44 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

E1M8,

Ok, not the toughest level in the world, but even if he completes it, he will have less than 10% health when it ends, and presumably be fairly subdued until his parents get home.

Old Post 06-13-01 21:09 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

The best level for tortures EVER :

TEST1.WAD

Seriously, a 128 pixels high square room with no exit, monsters, items or decoration. Properly lighted at 180, with the default textures and running on vanilla doom2.exe with low detail activated.

Now THAT's a torture.

Old Post 06-13-01 21:13 #
Lüt
Administrator

Hey, what about those two Daemon WADs the Doom Alchemy book was bashing all the time?

Old Post 06-13-01 22:12 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote