Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

Somebody shoot these people. Now.

uh... heh... heheh... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HAAAA! HAH!!! ;ASLDKJFA;SLDKJFA;SLDKFJA;SLDKFJA;SLDFJKA;SLDFJK hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !!! !!! !!!

"Sally's always saying: "You go girl!" while "raising the roof" to mainstream hip-hop tracks at cheesy bars. That's fun! I relate to that."

I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???

Man, still looking for the punchline on the site... Where is it...?

heh, I couldn't stop laughing at that site. A nice swipe at how silly racism is, but unfortunately not many people seem to be getting it...

ravage said:

Aaw, and I had my SSG polished for the event...

Well, keep it ready for the flood of dumb newbies in the Doom 3 forum - we've only seen the beginning so far and the REALLY stupid ones are yet to come, trust me, I've seen it elsewhere.

As for this page: Huh? Now WHAT is that all about?

scorpion said:

I think this is more a shot at how dumb socalled 'positive discrimination' is.

Yeah, that works too. Guess it works on a few levels.

...I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???...

I could say something about that but... Oh what the hell, I'll do it anyways.

THERE IS A REASON FOR THEM TO KEEP THEIR STUFF FROM YOU ASSHOLES! THEY HATE YOU!! THEY HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!! WE ALL HATE YOU!!!!!

Ok, I feel a bit better now...

You do realize that the plea to kill those guys started here in Doomworld, don't you? If they get ventilated some senator will find a way to blame violent videogames!

spank said:

You do realize that the plea to kill those guys started here in Doomworld, don't you? If they get ventilated some senator will find a way to blame violent videogames!

No, we were under the influence of...Baked Goods.

spank said:

Under the influence of natural stupidity. It has nothing to do with Doom. Ever.

O'man..... I didn't realise we had different skin colours. I didn't even know that I existed. I am such a dumb-ass (me). This post doesn't make any sense. But in my defence the link that started this Thread also makes no sense. hehehe :P

Thank Lord for Stphrz...

some of you people are pretty retarded and/or right here, loading your imaginary weapons and all. Grow the fuck up.

DOOM Anomaly said:

...Ahem... :)

You're nothing compared to what I've seen... :-)

Bah, stphrz had the incentive to read the satirical pages after the site had the intended effect on the 1st visitors. Seriously, seeing those faces and pumping hearts, what would you say but "WTF!" and move on to whatever else...

* me looks at pritch's fish-eyes

...oh well.

dsm said:

You're nothing compared to what I've seen... :-)

..yes cause I would like to remain a unlosered or unbanned member here. Believe me, this is just the icing of the cake, barely.

DOOM Anomaly said:

..yes cause I would like to remain a unlosered or unbanned member here. Believe me, this is just the icing of the cake, barely.

So, it's being stupid without getting caught?

myk said:

Hah! I like your new title, DOOM Anomaly.

its been that for the past four hours...bit slow? :P

ravage said:

So, it's being stupid without getting caught?

Eggzacklee. :D

/me taps nose

Lol this site is hilarious!

Most of you people just don't understand. (or don't have any sense of humour)