Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

different views

Women won the right to enlist and fight alongside men in America, but during the Gulf war when women were actually sent to the Gulf, almost all became pregnant and according to the rules were sent home. Not exactly equality in my book.

fodders said:
Women won the right to enlist and fight alongside men in America, but during the Gulf war when women were actually sent to the Gulf, almost all became pregnant and according to the rules were sent home. Not exactly equality in my book.

Bah. Your just jealous coz you didn’t think of it first.

fodders said:

Women are still not equal to men.
In the civilian life, they still get a lower salary than men in some job areas, but in the army it's the other way round - there they get the easiest jobs and the overall best treatment.

back to the original topic, equality will never happen. it never has, and it never will. females will always get some advantages over males, and vice-versa.