chimp or man  

26 members have voted

1. 1. chimp or man

• chimp
    • man, but very ugly
    • fail clone of nasty ass chimp
    • something from hell or space

Penguin said:

how did a normal looking black man turn into a freakishly ugly white woman?

simply repulsive

step one, put a black man in an elephants mouth. tell the elephant to suck on him for 2 weeks. after 2 weeks all color should be gone, as well as any flavor.

step two, put into a dryer.

step three, inject chimp DNA into his face, shake well and put into microwave to bake.

step four, repeat steps 2 and 3, 666 times

Sephiroth said:

step one, put a black man in an elephants mouth. tell the elephant to suck on him for 2 weeks. after 2 weeks all color should be gone, as well as any flavor.

step two, put into a dryer.

step three, inject chimp DNA into his face, shake well and put into microwave to bake.

step four, repeat steps 2 and 3, 666 times

lol, you forgot step 5, the finishing touch: repeatedly beat him in the face with an electric eel (any long, slender, aquatic animal will suffice) :D

I have a question: How did he REALLY become white? Did he take drugs to kill the pigment or something? Does he have a disease? Ugh.

And you know what's even stupider? he's getting mad that no one's supporting him. This in itself isn't that stupid, but he says that they're doing that because he's black. What a dipshit. Someone burn this guy and try not to suck back any deadly plastic fumes.

Michael is suffering from a skin disease which basically takes all the original color of his skin away. I believe it's called Vitiligo.

Disorder said:

Michael is suffering from a skin disease which basically takes all the original color of his skin away. I believe it's called Vitiligo.

Don't confuse with Viriledildo.

I have a friend with that skin problem, she has to use potent sun shielding cream on the pale spots.

despite the fact that he creeps the hell outta me and his allegations of "racism" are laughable... i feel bad for the guy

Ichor said:

By the way, did you hear about that this...thing did today? Apparently, his actions are just as insane as his looks.

0_o

Penguin said:

despite the fact that he creeps the hell outta me and his allegations of "racism" are laughable... i feel bad for the guy

!!! That's unpossible!

lol, great wiggum reference. :-]

the man obviously has some problems (just look what he's done to himself) he's been painted as a pedophile when he probably just likes kids. (an adult who likes kids, how unusual) he's probably been surrounded by fake people who wanted a piece of his fame and he saw that kids aren't so judgemental... i don't think he's some child-molesting freak... i think he's just weird as hell

Nope, still looks like a monkey. Even when I'm drunk. (then he looks worse!)

Why did we revive this topic? It's about as dead as his face.