Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

its 5 o'clock. do u know where ur poll is

for u poll guys why dont u ask ling to make a poll page on doomworld. like planethalf-life and planetquake

I stopped polling so much. Only about once a month for me now.

Cool tag. Here, let me try.

[SARCASTIC CONTENT INTENDED FOR ENHANCING AN ALREADY CREATED JOKE BASED ON BB CODE'S TAGGING]Testing, testing...[/SARCASTIC CONTENT INTENDED FOR ENHANCING AN ALREADY CREATED JOKE BASED ON BB CODE'S TAGGING]

[obviousfact strength=999] SARCASTIVE isn't a word, you dink, and on top of that you didn't even bother to close your imaginary tag. [/obviousfact]

[obviousfact strength=999] SARCASTIVE isn't a word, you dink, and on top of that you didn't even bother to close your imaginary tag. [/obviousfact]

Are you sure deadnail? Looks like those weird fumes are raising again...damn grills.

Well, as longative as you are creationizing some newistic flavoricious vocabularatas for the forum, you might as welltastic not botherino with editationalizing your existuling postaffies.

Oh, but deadnail, I am moreth than willingding to emphatizerize mine vocabularitative skills in orderation to improvem existingtive intelectualaized coefficientii in this forum.

That sounds like cheap Italian...

Well, as longative as you are creationizing some newistic flavoricious vocabularatas for the forum, you might as welltastic not botherino with editationalizing your existuling postaffies.

I know I should never have come back! This post is 7|-|5. Now give who gives you what them post points negative? Hmmm? :D I think this calls for yet a poll thing for the 5.

I know I should never have come back! This post is 7|-|5. Now give who gives you what them post points negative? Hmmm? :D I think this calls for yet a poll thing for the 5.

I can read deadnail's post, but I can't understand yours...rephrase this one a bit.