Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

what animals

I have a great fear-based dislike for anything with more than 6 legs, and even then 6 legs can be iffy. I don't particularly like dear. Some of them who have been around humans long enough are ok, but here in Austin's Hill Country, those little bastards run rampant, and very often into the path of a fast moving car. There have only been two things that have nearly gotten me into accidents: stupid people and stupid dear, and the amount of stupid dear I come across is a much higher number than the amount of stupid people I see driving around. Which reminds me, people disappoint me almost constantly, so I'm not too fond of them either, especially with the things that you guys have pointed out. The foolish human virus...

Torn said:

We got alot of these. My dad love them... :)
IMO they are the most cute birds out there...

where do you come from that you have cute pigeons? the pigeons here in NYC are nasty. they LOOK filthy. some of them have wierd clubbed feet or missing toes, like if they had leprosy. I can't believe they are related to peacocks.

doomedout said:

Roaches anyone? The only living organism along with complex bacteria that can survive a huge radioactive meltdown. In other words, they just dont fucking DIE!

yeah I hate those fuckers to, especially the big flying ones. those suckers are ornery.

I think there's a variety of small sized pigeons that may be somewhat cute. That reminds me that when I lived in the country we had a couple of pigmy chickens (a hen and a cock, that is.)

VileSlay said:

yeah I hate those fuckers to, especially the big flying ones. those suckers are ornery.

Airborn roaches?? Sjeesh, I'm glad I live where I live...!

scorpion said:

Airborn roaches?? Sjeesh, I'm glad I live where I live...!

we don't get them that much here. the flying one tend to live in more tropical regions, i.e. the carribean. the last time I saw one I believe came from the dominican republic. I assumed so because my neighbors had just gotten back from there. I saw it on the wall and grabbed a newspaper to smash it. no lie, the thing looked me dead in the face and flew at my head. I was mighty freaked when it did that cuz I didn't expect it. I think they have flying ones in japan as well.

Mr. Chris said:

I ignite dead or dying mice on fire and I squash/slice up/impale and/or let it sit in the searing sun in the summertime. I would shoot rabbits, bird and squirrels but I don't have access to rifles and such.

Kids...

Pigeons, chickens of the city, rats with wings, desease carriers, dumber than cows! I'm sure the Danish pigeons are as stupid as Dutch or US pigeons, Torn! ;-)

scorpion said:

Pigeons, chickens of the city, rats with wings, desease carriers, dumber than cows! I'm sure the Danish pigeons are as stupid as Dutch or US pigeons, Torn! ;-)

But ya gotta love the way they bob their heads ;)

those bugs that only come around in june... stupid things. Like a ball with wings, only slightly smarter... maybe.

(thinking about that cat torturing shit is making me sick..)

Bugs, of all kinds, no matter how docile, if I see it, it go splat.

"Oh look! A rare butterfly!"
"SQUISH!"
*squarsh*
"YOU KILLED AN ENDANGERED BUTTERFLY!!!"

most bugs annoy me too.

I don't know why, something about a tiny thing with it's own mind. plust small things in games are always annoying.

Did you guys ever hear of cicadas? They're these bugs that live as larvae in the ground for 17 years until emerging as bugs that i can only discribe as a big, thick, singular dragonfly; about the length and diameter of a thumb. Anyways, me, my brother and my dad were outside picking rocks out of a part of the lawn we dug up, when a huge bug started flying into our heads. Well, my brother had enough of that, so he picked up a thin rock and waited for it to land. moments after it touched the ground he tossed the rock at it à la throwing knife and clove it in half. It was pretty cool looking, and it was hollow in the middle (!)

...i still don't know why it was so angry at us...maybe we dug it out of a happy sleep.

Back home we have burrowing bees. These buggers build their nest inside whatever dead wood happens to be handy. We use railroad ties as landscaping at our house. Nothing quite like mowing up against the tie and having the colony of bees living in the tie go after your blood.

TheHighestTree said:

Did you guys ever hear of cicadas? They're these bugs that live as larvae in the ground for 17 years until emerging as bugs that i can only discribe as a big, thick, singular dragonfly; about the length and diameter of a thumb. Anyways, me, my brother and my dad were outside picking rocks out of a part of the lawn we dug up, when a huge bug started flying into our heads. Well, my brother had enough of that, so he picked up a thin rock and waited for it to land. moments after it touched the ground he tossed the rock at it à la throwing knife and clove it in half. It was pretty cool looking, and it was hollow in the middle (!)

...i still don't know why it was so angry at us...maybe we dug it out of a happy sleep.

I love those things, especially the sound they make. they look cool to.

as for pigeons, the wild pigeons that roam the streets of NY eating the refuse that we cast about are know as "feral" pigeons. the wierd thing is we also get mourning doves in the spring and summer. they are beautiful birds with anice call. it's kinda like having beauty and the beast.