Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Direwulf

This is question that has puzzled scientists for decades...

The question...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. The question...

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I get extremely thirsty from drinking Pepsi somehow - the taste is strangely dry, so Coke is my choice.

That IS puzzling! I'd say that they both have their ups and downs. Coke has a honey-like after taste while Pepsi has a hint of sugar sweetness. :D Right now, I can't think of the downs for coke and pepsi.

IMHO, they're the same thing, just different labels. They both taste the same, plus, in my experience, they both make you thirstier by drinking them.

Vanilla Coke, Root Beer and Mountain Dew, so, both, since Mountain Dew is made by Pepsi-Cola, and Vanilla Coke is made by Coca-Cola and Root Beer...well, the only Root Beer I like is made is Shurfine brand Root Beer, cheap shit too, 2 liter = 89 cents, 3 liter is $1.25

Preferably Coke, but Pepsi is good, too. However, I do not like Diet Coke, Diet Pespi, or or anything with that hideous Nutrasweet (aspartame) in it.

Maybe we should revive the "new sodas" thread from a few months back. Diet Vanilla COke is okay; I haven't worked up the courage to try anti-7up (dnL) yet. :P

That reminds me. 7-Up seems to have caffeine in it now. so much for those old commercials that said, "Caffeine. Never had it. Never will."

I prefer coke* if on a pinch (pepsi's sweetness is icky.)

* although it is probably better off as a screws & bolts (rust) cleaner than as a drink... I don't really like sodas anymore.

Mountain Dew ownz everything past present and future soda-wise IMO :P

Dandelion and Burdock rules them all!

/me hears groans all round...

Back to the poll: I have no preference as to which I prefer, but I tend to drink Coke more so my vote goes there.

Mountain Dew.

But if I had to choose a cola I'd go with Royal Crown (RC) Cola. Tastes great, not to sweet, and it doesnt give me a stomach ache or make my teeth feel weird like coke or pepsi.

Assmaster said:

Mountain Dew.

But if I had to choose a cola I'd go with Royal Crown (RC) Cola. Tastes great, not to sweet, and it doesnt give me a stomach ache or make my teeth feel weird like coke or pepsi.

WELFARE COLA RULEZ!