Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Direwulf

This is question that has puzzled scientists for decades...

The question...  

38 members have voted

1. 1. The question...

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I prefer pepsi. coke tastes to bitter and acidic IMO. whenever I get the urge, though, I get a bottle of goodo cola champagne. good stuff.

Remember when Coke used to have cocaine in it? Those were teh days, too bad I wasn't even born yet. Wah.

Pepsi. The problem is, other than Coke, all other Coca-cola products beat the Pepsi counterparts. Barqs > Mug, Sprite > 7UP, Mellow Yello > Mountain Dew, etc. Not to mention, I can't get enough of Vanilla Coke. :P

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

Coke makes my teeth feel all wierd

Yeah! It´s strange...

I prefer a fruit juice, but if I had to choose between Coke and Pepsi, I´d choose Coke.

Coca Cola. Sometimes I think people only drink Pepsi because it has a bigger 'cool-tag' than Coca Cola. Coca Cola simply tastes better. AND it's the best kept secret on Earth besides.... uh, I'm not telling you! Heh! If the recepy for Cola is such a big secret, how come so many brands exist??

DooMBoy said:

IMHO, they're the same thing, just different labels. They both taste the same, plus, in my experience, they both make you thirstier by drinking them.

Actually they barely taste anything alike. You're obviously clueless and we all think that you should retire from the doom community. This has been another proud message of R-Troll.

Pepsi and Diet Pepsi!

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew (diet brands too!)

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

Coke makes my teeth feel all wierd

Same here (altough not wierd, but weird), but so does pepsi so I don't drink either of them :)