Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kain

Whats on your xmas wishlist?

deapsea? i never liked it. i like wad author. man i should make some wads over xmas break.

DooMer 4ever said:

I've always hated clothes as presents. To me clothes have no value, other that they keep me warm. That's why most of my clothes are really old-fashioned.

Girls like getting clothes most of the time. Or jewelry. Well, most girls do. I want a PS2. =P

HAMMER-STROKE said:

Yeah.. freezing my balls off everytime i go 2 school on my bicicle..

Try wearing pants when you go outside. It works, trust me.

A pair of, at least, decent loudspeakers for my computer.

A software sampler.

A stereo microphone.

A full version of Cubase.

Nanami said:

Girls like getting clothes most of the time. Or jewelry. Well, most girls do. I want a PS2. =P

Well, usually it is that way but lately boys have started to like clothes a lot too.

None of the relatives have any money and Metroid Prime isn't out yet... so I haven't wished for anything and I don't expect to get anything except some clothes and stuff.

I want to be a furry. For real. :P

Dreams aside, I want a railgun. But I can settle for Final Doom. It's the only one I don't have.

Final Doom rules! Get it from amazon.com, that's where I got mine.

I actually got the Collector Set with Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom for $19.99, so if you wanna spend the extra money to get two games you already have...

I already had both, but it's nice to have a CD with all the files on it... and a CD that installs Doom 95 three times in three different folders. =P

As for being a Furry, there are support groups for that. =P

ravage said:

Deathkings of the Citidals(sp) would be nice too... BTW, uh, I'm, uh, broke.

Deathkings of the Dark Citadel is worth it, believe me. Go look on Amazon or Ebay for it, it's not that hard to find :)

A portable computer without shared video memory, or a really nasty P4 3.06GHz desktop.

man with the new processors the old ones like the duron and the old athlon are really cheap. i dont need anything over 1.5ghz, so a duron or an athlon would be all i need.

ravage said:

I want to be a furry. For real. :P

don't bother, fucking white coats won't leave you alone. all that prodding and poking. it makes doom editing a real chore sometimes.

Use3D said:

don't bother, fucking white coats won't leave you alone. all that prodding and poking. it makes doom editing a real chore sometimes.

It's called a forest. Move to it. :P Besides, I'd give them a scare every full moon. :P

Woah! When the fuck did that come out? People have been bitching about the lack of a DVD version for years, even heard complaints up to a couple months ago.

the_Danarchist said:

Woah! When the fuck did that come out?

Nov 16, 2001 according to the page.

i already know what i am getting, a PC with dual athloneXP processors. 512 rd ram, 40 GB hard drive but i am gonna hold on on a video card.

Sephiroth said:

i already know what i am getting, a PC with dual athloneXP processors. 512 rd ram, 40 GB hard drive but i am gonna hold on on a video card.

Frelling lucky bastard. Foo, that's twice the power of my comp. Wait, what video card you getting?

Girlfriend, better anger management, sanity, less stress, a good handgun, A FREAKING SONIC CD RERELEASE, new pants, a belt, a belt buckle the size of (and shape of) Texas (hyuck hyuck hyuck), a girlfriend, anger management, girlfriend, a life, and all of you DEAD.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuah, and a Krazy Kwanzaa.

Sephiroth said:

....athloneXP processors... 512 rd ram...

what? is that rdram? on an athlon? um, no.