Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOM Anomaly

Ow, you skinned me you A-Hole.

Hiya.
Now for starters, bear with me if you can, for I haven't been able to read every thread ever made fully and completely so there may be a smigen of a chance this is just a mere shadow of a previous thread, so ya, if so, Blame DooMBoy, he did it. :P

Anyways, The super happy fun magic time wasting pointless question is...
Which skin is your favourite -or- Which ones do you like best or what about them that makes them that special little sprite grouping in your life? Or do you not Like skins? Or Perhaps never tried any?

I myself Usually dont use skins, but if I do, I usually use the Heresiarch skin, fun fun. :D

There you have it, a question of time-wastingness, now, scurry about, before I return.

Yes, DOOM Anomaly, everything is my fault. :)

I'll assume you're talking about ZDoom here.

Anyway, I never use skins myself. The Doom marine, Corvus, Fighter, Cleric, or Mage skin works perfectly for me :)

I use a werewolf skin I made off of a q2 player model. But, I haven't figured out how to setup a multiplayer game, so you may never see it yet. :P

Well, since I don't really play doom online (due to lag... among other things) I usually use rangers skin (the Quake 1 guy) for quake 2 & 3. Poor bloke was always underrated. He’s just as quick as doomguy! It’s not his fault that he doesn’t get to use many cool weapons (well, not in quake 1 at least) :(

lizardcomando sounds like a kid at my old school. his name is Tim and he was always drawling lizard people, except he could never get the nose right. people always thought he was drawling duck people.

anyway i never use doom skins, unless i 'skin' an imp

Sephiroth said:

lizardcomando sounds like a kid at my old school.

Did you just notice my screenname? :p

Well, I bet the kid didn't draw ultraviolent Metal Slug/Doom/Medal of Honor/some other violent video game or movie style pictures having them kill each other in all out wars. I also bet he doesn't want to become a video game designer like me too. Why do I want to become a video game designer? So I can make "Lizard Squad(C) the next best arcade shoot-em-up since Metal Slug! Coming to your local arcade center in 2020!" :p

that kids was just an angry wimp. i mean he could have stood up better for him self instead of embarassing himself. i know if he did he would have gotten alot of respect, even if he never threw a fist. he was pretty nice though, just a bit wierd
anyway he wanted to join the army, i know he would not make it given his attitude.

i own many lizards though i never really liked lizard people, usally cause i dont think of them as haveing primate intelligence. dont get me wrong they are intelligent, more so than they get credit for. i usally dont go for custom skins or models.

Well, you never know. There COULD actually be a species of lizards living in the densest, deepest, darkest part of the Amazon that live in a society much like ours. Just think, what if someone found an exact replica of the US or Britain or some powerful country, except all in small lizard size... Now wouldn't that be a sight to see? :)

Lizardcommando said:

Well, you never know. There COULD actually be a species of lizards living in the densest, deepest, darkest part of the Amazon that live in a society much like ours. Just think, what if someone found an exact replica of the US or Britain or some powerful country, except all in small lizard size... Now wouldn't that be a sight to see? :)

Yes, when we find out we're a microbe simulation of their society to see the consequences of their actions before they occur. That would be funny. :)