Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

What game are you most anticipateing and looking forward to???

NiGHTMARE said:

Unreal 2 is due out in a couple of weeks, meaning it'd be a pretty late stage for them to suddenly decide not to bother anymore :)

So it is - thanks for the info (which I was too lazy to find myself!).

The next-gen-platform sequel to Symphony of the Night that may or may not be in development right now.

NiGHTMARE said:

As for HL 2, all the signs point to yay. I mean, just compare what Valve are known to be working on with the size of the company and it's obvious they're up to something ;)

Which reminds me...what ever happened to Team Fortress 2??

NiGHTMARE said:

Jedi Knight 2 and Elite Force may LOOK reasonably similar (seeing as they do both use the same engine and are both by the same company), but then RTCW and Medal of Honour: AA look even more similar. However, once you've played these two WW2 FPS's for a while you realise that they play completely differently, and it's exactly the same with EF and JK2.

Raven games go somewhat like this nowadays:
<intro mission that you don't need to play to understand the story>
<mission>
<another mission>
<yet another mission that plays almost the same as the first two>
<continue until...>
<crappy ending>

Raven had better get their act together or I'm not going to go anywhere near Quake 4....

Disorder said:

Doom III, Stalker: Oblivion lost, Deus ex 2 and Postal 2.

Ah yess I forgot about Deus Ex 2 also im excited about that one. I loved the first one just because there were so many things you could upgrade/do, even though the weapons kind of sucked. I hope they make a much better damage system and AI for the sequal.

Yea man I might check that out I always loved Ultimate Doom and wouldent mind playing through some good Wads again.

Tyockell said:

Yea man I might check that out I always loved Ultimate Doom and wouldent mind playing through some good Wads again.

Yeah, I sometimes feel like that. Gotta get the Serenity trilogy out again sometime...

(oh and my seriously underrated UD episode as well...)

Assmaster said:

Duke Forever = never going to be released
I predict that generation after generation of development team will attempt to complete it for all eternity.

Well the first rumours of duke3d were before doom. Although constantly waiting for dn forever to come out is getting increasingly depressing, it's a bit too soon to give up hope now, that's my opinion.

I'm looking forward to doom3 the most.

God damn longass production times grrrrrrr....i'll be fucking old and gray by the time something worth playing comes out again.