Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

what animal is your favorite?

nxn said:

You fail it.

MoRoSe MoOoSe.

I was kidding. I was just looking at your title... :P

I like alot of animals... can't pick a favorite...

Dogs and cats... lizards.. birds... rats..

I'd have them all if it didn't kill me to breathe around most of them.

nxn said:

You want a pet rat?

I had one... thats what first triggered the allergies... she was so well trained.. she'd sit on my shoulder when I walked around... and when I offered her a nut to eat she'd carefully take it from my fingers with her teeth.

I can't even be in the same room as a rat anymore...

Living animal...Umm hmmm, actually i dunno, but i do really like foxes, as you can see. :D But I dunno if I have a favourite over all.

Extinct? hmmm... I dunno actually, then again, dem Dinosaurs n jazz did look mighty-fine :D

Silverwyvern said:

I had one... thats what first triggered the allergies... she was so well trained.. she'd sit on my shoulder when I walked around... and when I offered her a nut to eat she'd carefully take it from my fingers with her teeth.

I can't even be in the same room as a rat anymore...

:(

I sell many a pet rat. they make exceptional pets.

Edit: cool 700 posts.

/me looks at Doom Anomaly

Jesus get some friends you...thing.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Living animal...Umm hmmm, actually i dunno, but i do really like foxes, as you can see. :D But I dunno if I have a favourite over all.

I don't hate foxes but the foxes in my area are really pissing me off. They wake me up with their barking at midnight. Maybe it's mating season or something. Either way i might have to start laying traps.

i think my favorite is a toss up between kitties, cats, and mancubi (yes, they do exist, they just haven't been discovered yet).

hated animal: avril lavine. she must be made extinct.

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who kick cats, and those who say they don't, but really do.

Actually, I rather like most cats. I've always been partial to tigers. The whole sleek grace bit, don't you know. For the most part, I despise those small repulsive dogs that look like they have been beaten repeatedly in the face with some large, heavy object, like the Capitol Building.

And extinct animals are extinct...who cares?

DC

Use3D said:

Edit: cool 700 posts.

Heh. :P

BlueSonnet said:

I don't hate foxes but the foxes in my area are really pissing me off. They wake me up with their barking at midnight. Maybe it's mating season or something. Either way i might have to start laying traps.

Shit. Found one of your traps. Ow. :P

Use3D said:

Dont patronize me, I've been settling down since December. Dont make me spam to the point where I am beating Ravage again, I will do it if provoked :P

.....Untill Im stoped :D

Hmm... My favorite animal...hard to decide with so many.

First would be the hedgehog...I used to have some thing about hedgehogs. It started with some dream I had where a guy mauled and devoured one back when I was in grade school.

Also, cats rule for various reasons.

And also the Moth. They are just so cool. If I ever made a coat of arms, I'd probably incorporate a moth into it somehow.

As for favorite extinct animal, there are so many: Glyptodon, Ultrathirium, Quezalquotalus, Micropachysephalasaurus. But I htink the award goes to the Diatryma. What other bird do you know ate horses as it's main source of food? Given horses were only a foot tall back then, but being 2 meters tall, they may have been able to take down modern day ones as well. O_o

...Holy shit. I was going to say the Elephant Bird...unless that's the same thing.

BTW, someone mentioned cassowaries...Those things are deadly like the demon

Favorite Live Animal: Dog
Favorite Extinct Animal: Don't know really

Dogs are stupid. I hate dogs. We have three dogs and they jump all over you, slobber all over the place, track mud in the house, annoy you when you don't want be annoyed, bark all night, try to interact with you even if you hate them (we have one dog I kick all the time and she still wants my attention anyway). Ugh.

My cat is much better. I feed him and he's happy. Every once in a while he hops in my lap while I'm on the computer and I pet him and he purrrrrs. Meow...

Nanami said:

Dogs are stupid. I hate dogs. We have three dogs and they jump all over you, slobber all over the place, track mud in the house, annoy you when you don't want be annoyed, bark all night, try to interact with you even if you hate them (we have one dog I kick all the time and she still wants my attention anyway). Ugh.

Consider yourself the recipient of a severe beating in absentia. For reasons I do not care to discuss, I am particularly sensitive to cruelty against dogs right now. I love dogs, and I hate to see them suffer.

Nanami said:

...try to interact with you even if you hate them (we have one dog I kick all the time and she still wants my attention anyway). Ugh.

I may be a cat person, but c'mon. That's just mean. You want someone kicking your ass?

My favorites would have to be lions or cugars or any other large muscular cat maybe cervals or pumas.

IMJack said:

Consider yourself the recipient of a severe beating in absentia. For reasons I do not care to discuss, I am particularly sensitive to cruelty against dogs right now. I love dogs, and I hate to see them suffer.

Monkeys are much more annoying grrrrrr

IMJack said:

I use kick as a loose term. It's actually more of a pushing away with my foot. I don't actually punt the dog or anything, I just try to get her away from me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows what one is. :) That reminds me, I like marmosets too. I guess I like a lot of animals.

Their tongues are neat too. Plus they can detach their tail where 60% of their body fat is stored.

Vulg@r said:

That reminds me, I like marmosets too.

Pygmy marmosets are the best. Theres a great review on them here.