Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

Stupid Doom Poll, Episode 134582459B

deadnail's a moderator, and he's at 1,780-something post...maybe more. Tell me, Lut, how did you came by 2,710 posts? Do you LIVE here?

Well, OK; where I worked from November 2000 until about a month ago was at a university, and we basically repaired computers and ran the network, etc. When all the computers are working, that means we just sit around and do nothing. So I usually got 2 hours of forum time each day at work (after reading news and such), which was more than enough to cover all the recent topics 2 or 3 times. That's pretty much when they started racking up. The last month or so I've been doing everything on the computer; recording music, making maps, designing websites, practicing graphics, etc. and I just drop in every hour or so when I need a few minutes of breaktime. So I guess I live here since I have the browser open here all the time... I usually don't post for the sake of posting, but if you look to the left I think Ling disagrees. I am almost always totally off-topic and inane if you talk to me in person so I guess that reflects here as well. I don't think before I say stuff so I'm surprised I'm not labelled the village idiot here. (Yet.)

If I keep talking as much as I do, it's bound to happen some day.

Definitely e1m1. The first room would be a living room, where the blue carpet is would be
two recliners and a rap-around couch a big screen with a huge ass surround sound system.

The room to the left with the stairs would be my bathroom.
When you get up the stairs on the wall to the left there ill be a toilet, where the green
armor is would be a bath tub/shower. Then at the bottom of the steps on the wall to the
left would be my sink.

The middle room with all the computers would be my kitchen, haven’t figured out the
arraignments nore will I at this time.

The room with the bridge would be revamped, no toxic, just a family room with a
hallway to the garage with has an elevator up the loft, the loft will have a window to look
out of (sound familiar). The hall way with has the secret door that leads out side will have
a sliding glass door instead with cloths changing stations and wash off showers (you'll see
why).

The out side would be basically the same only the slime pool being replaced with a
swimming pool.

The room before the exit will remain the same way only the fences will be replaced with
walls cause this will be my office. With a computer and all that bullshit.

The exit room will be allot bigger and be a bedroom with a bathroom in it.

If you like my idea tell me.

Hey, I do like that swimming pool/rec area idea.

This also gives me an idea; I ought to start doing the opposite of what this thread is for and start making people's houses into Doom maps.

Considering most of these people
All you would need is one sector and
a padded wall texture.
Make the Armor a Straight jacket!

Heh heh

Mines a Cardboard Box!

Definitely map 29 The Living End, I would cut off all those tricky rooms and just have the gigantic main room.

I would also exchange the blood (or wth is it?) to pure water and decorate as fine as possible (lol).