Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Would you?

If I had a time machine I'd go to Dallas on 22nd November 1963, a few hours in advance of the Kennedy Assassination, and put up some high-definition digital cameras at the grassy knoll, the book depository, the 2nd floor of the dal-tex building, and in the parking area behind the knoll. Then, as the motorcade approaches, I would pick a comfortable spot on the underpass and enjoy the ride.

And then I'd go back to 1940 and give Hitler an atomic bomb. Screwing with the time continuum is fun !

Id kill my mom then it would of saved the world from years of hell and damnation....oh wait shit im talkin bout me.

I would have gone back to the JFK assassination and kicked JFK's assassin in the back of the head just as he's about to squeeze the trigger.

I would go back to buy the first Babe Ruth or other famous baseball card for mere pennies, then return here to sell it for millions of dollars.

Submerge said:

I would have gone back to the JFK assassination and kicked JFK's assassin in the back of the head just as he's about to squeeze the trigger.

So that's how he made that impossible shot...

The problem with going back in time and preventing a massive, world-changing event is that when (if) you get back, no one will be able to appreciate what you did.

Submerge said:

If you did that, JFK would've been impeached in 1964 for sharing a mistress with the Mafia boss, sentenced to 3 years in an open prison. J. Edgar Hoover would've become president and forced to run by the Mob (they had pictures of him at a transvestite orgy). The Russians would've been allowed to install a nuclear base in Cuba, in return for Mafia cocaine trafficking between Cuba and the States. With a Soviet nuclear base 30 miles from the US mainland, people would've fled from all the major cities. Oh, and the Russians would've won the space race too.

(or, if you put down your time machine and your Red Dwarf video, none of this would happen...)

Ultimate DooMer said:

The Russians would've been allowed to install a nuclear base in Cuba, in return for Mafia cocaine trafficking between Cuba and the States.

You forgot that the USSR would've made a very bloody invasion (or the USA would've prvoked a genocidal counterrevolution) to set their deal up.

Ya know...

Hitler had an obsession with sexual perversions. He put all his hopes and dreams into one lottery ticket when he was 17, and when he lost he nearly went mad. He was an artist who failed miserably, and he had difficulty attaining corporal status due to a "lack of leadership qualities." He also had involvements in the occult rituals of the Thule Society.

Source:
"The Unknown Hitler"
by Wulf Schwarzwäller

well, i wouild assassinated all the george w bush ( oops treason!! ).

bah. my teachers!!!!!!!

DIE MOTHER LOVERS DIE!!!! BRAT TAT TAT TAT ( in rapid sucession(SP?))

kain said:

DIE MOTHER LOVERS DIE!!!! BRAT TAT TAT TAT ( in rapid sucession(SP?))

What's wrong with my mom? :P

you know how on tv they change the f word to lovers??? it just sounded like something off of rambo.

I want to assassinate whoever bodysnatched Romero when he was developing Daikatana.