Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Article on The Simpsons...

I am going to kick your ass, AndrewB.

Anyways, I don't watch the simpson's anymore. I'm far to busy towatch childish cartoons.

Linguica said:

Simpsons should have been drug out and shot after the ninth season or so.

The simpsons died with Phil Hartman somewhere in the 10th season.

Linguica said:

Simpsons should have been drug out and shot after the ninth season or so.

dragged

Andrew, let it go. If the Simpsons wants to go into a downward spiral, just let it.

The Critic > The Simpsons
Futurama > The Simpsons
Family Guy > The Simpsons

Invader Zim > *

:P

ravage said:

AndrewB, you're the reason my doctor's last name is Kevorkian. :P

Maybe you should target those who believe the show is much worse than I do.

The article said it perfectly. Somewhere in its 14-year history, the show turned into one of the best sitcoms on FOX, and that's not a compliment.

I think 24 is the best show on Fox right about now. I especially liked that last episode.

Ct_red_pants said:

Watch Futurama!!

w00t! Go Cartoon Network! Adult Swim rules.

Ralphis said:

Futurama came from FOX in case you didn't know

How could I forget? But when FOX made the (dumb) choice of letting the show go, Cartoon Network took the remaining Futurama episodes up. And I'm thankful for that.

I think our AndrewB has a fetish for The Simpsons. ;P But anyways, I don't seem to really notice any diminishing aspects in The Simpsons other than now they are more jokey, which I like. But I dont watch TV so Im not sure how they are really like anymore so yeah. If they stop making new episodes, oh well, they got like 302 re-runs they can show. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

I think our AndrewB has a fetish for The Simpsons. ;P

Heh. Everyone goes through a phase where Marge looks kinda nice. :P

DarkWolf said:

Titus was the last show on FOX that I really liked. Everything else on that network sucks these days.

Hey, Malcom in the Middle was cool too. :)

AndrewB said:

Maybe you should target those who believe the show is much worse than I do.

The article said it perfectly. Somewhere in its 14-year history, the show turned into one of the best sitcoms on FOX, and that's not a compliment.

*cough* :P *cough*

The simpson seasons that have been on tv around here so far are absolutely awesome imo, far better than futurama, and surely tons better than retarded zim.

As far fetched and out there as Simpsons episodes can be these days, I still enjoy them. I know the golden age is over, the best episodes have all been written and aired (maybe not), but the new ones have their own sense of charm. It's not like it used to be anymore, but nothing ever really stays the same.

Bah I'm too drunk to formulate a concise argument anyways... The Simpsons ruled, but they still continue to rule, and even if they can't churn out episodes that possess the old qualities and charms, they can still be off-the-wall and funny as hell. Just approach it with an open, slightly innebriated mind and you'll see what I mean.