Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, and stuff. Uh...let's see. My stupid VB code is broken, as I am not a Super Moderator anymore, but uh...here we go..

[bbg]sexyangelcutie69[/bbg]

...as I am not a Super Moderator anymore...

...I'm BBG, one of the Super Moderators...

lolz

Linguica said:

Man, what a username.

It's not just the words in the name, it's the sheer length.

Oh and welcome, enjoy your stay, and dont drink the water.

Assmaster said:

It's not just the words in the name, it's the sheer length.

Oh and welcome, enjoy your stay, and dont drink the water.

The water's fine; it's just Macvilewhore's c0ff33 you gotta worry about.

I like your username, sexay ;)

Oh, and welcome to Doomworld, I hope you like it and stay with us. :)

sexyangelcutie69 said:

Hi,

My name is Heather and I'm new here :) Another fan of DOOM :P

Yay more fish!

sexyangelcutie69, tell us the truth; you were looking for Doomhq, but your coke clouded lil' head brought you to Doomworld instead.

You know it's funny how we have all these people saying "omg newbie introduction posts sux0r"

...up until a girl comes to the forums and everyone is like "HI I'D LIKE TO MEET YOU ASL??"

=P

Nanami:
You know it's funny how we have all these people saying "omg newbie introduction posts sux0r"

...up until a girl comes to the forums and everyone is like "HI I'D LIKE TO MEET YOU ASL??"

=P

Tssh, that's the biggest load of cr... wait a minute...
Namani = girl...

What a brilliant point you make there Namani! I'd like to meet you, asl??

=P

Nanami said:

You know it's funny how we have all these people saying "omg newbie introduction posts sux0r" ...up until a girl comes to the forums and everyone is like "HI I'D LIKE TO MEET YOU ASL??"

Well I won't. This thread sucks, and sexyangelcutie69 is probably a guy pretending to be a girl, and he'll probably never visit these forums again. So there ;)

(Only joking, BTW.)

Grazza, you could be joking, but you might be right on target too.

Hey welcome. i'm ghetto and it's good to see a chick that's into DooM. (My god, i hope you're a chick *nervous laughter*) feel free to e-mail me about stuff, my box is kinda empty. Well, yeah. see ya around.

Nanami said:

=P

I dont have a problem with n00b intro posts because no one complained when I made mine. So bleh.

The Profile for sexyangelcutie69 states:
Total Posts: 1 (0.98 posts per day)

Nanami said:

=P

You are somewhat right though I remember Sailormoon from some times back. She wasn't all that popular in the end (but then again, she was a total moron).

Nice username, Ms. 69. I really doubt your authenticity, but welcome to Doomworld whoever you are.