Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomOHolic

Newbie Here!

Welcome to Doomworld. Don't go bananas while you're here!

AW, I always get stuck with making the second page!

TeamKill said:

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. I'm Andrew

no shit! me too, tho i go by Andy... but in the eyes of the law im Andrew...

so, anyway, sorry for the weirdness here Heather, enjoy your stay :) and what other games, music do you like? im just wondering cos i got my g/f who only knew Mario SNES and Tetris to like Doom!! (on the PSX, she just cant get a hold of a mouse and keyboard) shes too cute, and LOVES the shotgun now he he he

Judging by the quality of your posts, you're not long for this (Doom)world. :(

DooMBoy said:
Judging by the quality of your posts, you're not long for this (Doom)world. :(

Don't you lie, Dumboy!
See, you're still around... not that it doesn't puzzle me.

Mordeth said:
Uh Julian, I think Doomboy was referring to the now pruned post of a banned user.

I see. But I still find it puzzling. :P

Welcome to <mumble>doomworld.</mumble>
Enjoy your stay here at <mumble>doomworld.</mumble>

<muffled laughter>...</muffled laughter>

Demons Hand said:

Welcome to DW.Just dont piss a mod of and you will be ok.And reamber dont drink the water.

The water's fine. It's "Just don't drink teh c0ff33."

Epyo said:

Welcome to Doomworld. Don't go bananas while you're here!

AW, I always get stuck with making the second page!

Don't mind me, just going banananas. :)

Assmaster said:

Aw leave him be. Doomworld wouldnt be the same without DooMBoy.

Hooray

Sweet Prince said:

no shit! me too, tho i go by Andy... but in the eyes of the law im Andrew...

Yeah...there are actualy a lot of Andrews/Adys around here... you, BBG, Linguica, AndrewB...probably a few more I'm forgetting.

There also seem to be a lot of Dans here too. An interestingly surprising amout, though very few are open about it for some reason. I seem to be the only one who is openly Dan around here, except maybe Dan0, but he doesn't post here and I think he's in league with Badfish. ARGH...I think Badfish is a Dan too. So many defilements of such a great name. I mean everyone knows who Andy Fox and Andrew Stine are, but I dare any of you to name another Dan who posts here regularly.

More than Andrews or Dans though are Jons/Johns. But thats a whole other story. Also, I know at least two Steves in the community. I could go on all day about the names of Doomers, but you'd all kill yourselves in the process. Though that might be extremely intertaining, I think I will refrain.

the_Danarchist said:

There also seem to be a lot of Dans here too. An interestingly surprising amout, though very few are open about it for some reason. I seem to be the only one who is openly Dan around here, except maybe Dan0, but he doesn't post here and I think he's in league with Badfish. ARGH...I think Badfish is a Dan too. So many defilements of such a great name. I mean everyone knows who Andy Fox and Andrew Stine are, but I dare any of you to name another Dan who posts here regularly.

Well, I kinda figured that there was already a definitive "Dan" here (and elsewhere), and having another obvious "Dan" would be confusing. And lead to painfully obvious comparisons and jokes. X-P 'Sides, I was trying to get away from older online identities (I was DanPhoenix on Battle.net for a spell).

Yeah...its all good. It lets me run free with my Danliness all over the forums. Muahaha. o_O