Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Coolest moderator

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Yeh, a poll. Don't get worked up, i won't be doing them all that often. Anyway, who's the coolest moderator?

Old Post 07-31-01 17:47 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I think they all suck. Ling took away my post-count 'cause I said Post H***, Zaldron's a jackass, deadnail's ok, but a smart-ass, and Mordeth is just never here. Arioch is the News Guy, and only has like 90 posts or so.
There. I have made myself heard.

Old Post 07-31-01 18:04 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
diluted
I am maga

moderators suck big hairy sweatty balls hah, but i aint one to gossip so you didnt hear it from me

Old Post 07-31-01 19:38 #
diluted is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum (right below the Poll Forum link). Sorry, this is private, please go away. Oh well. Only about 6 people will ever be there.

Old Post 07-31-01 20:26 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum (right below the Poll Forum link). Sorry, this is private, please go away. Oh well. Only about 6 people will ever be there.

That's probably the point.

Old Post 07-31-01 20:30 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I think they all suck. Ling took away my post-count 'cause I said Post H***, Zaldron's a jackass, deadnail's ok, but a smart-ass, and Mordeth is just never here. Arioch is the News Guy, and only has like 90 posts or so.
There. I have made myself heard.

Ling made it well-known that you weren't supposed to do that long before you did it.

Zaldron only moderates Doom3, and you being the only person that thinks he's a jackass says something.

deadnail hasn't moderated for well over a month, and stopped using the privelidges long before that.

Arioch has been the most active moderator for the last few months, and passed 100 posts at least a month ago.

Anyways, I have to vote for Arioch, he's been sending posts to Post Hell with quite a bit of class recently :)

Old Post 07-31-01 20:43 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Doom-Child
Wears the man-pants in this family

We have MODERATORS? Who knew?

DC

Old Post 07-31-01 20:47 #
Doom-Child is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Looks like Arioch got bumped up to Administrator.

Old Post 07-31-01 21:10 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linguica

And to make it worse, Ling alienates us from the moderators by creating a Doomworld Forum.
You wouldn't find it exciting anyway. And it's not for moderators, it's so the DW admins can talk about Doomworld and Doomworld matters.

Old Post 08-01-01 03:05 #
Linguica is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Arioch just kind of appears when he wants to, and I don't see any reason not to like him. I like Zaldron. He knows his stuff. Deadnail is pretty cool too.

Old Post 08-01-01 03:34 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Can I vote to myself? Yeah. Cool.

Oh well. What do you want me to say?

People here sees moderators as crazy motherfuckers that just deleted my latest state-of-the-art post about Cacodemon's reproduction.

There is a reason, a VERY good reason why your post was destroyed. Believe me.

If I was a real jackass, I would be doing much worser stuff with these powers. But that would be both stupid because I'll loose the privileges right away and useless because I can deal with people without clicking the "delete thread" thinguie.

If you have a problem with me because of moderation. Fine by me, afterall, you probably post some crappy shit.

Old Post 08-01-01 04:30 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

Zald, usted sabe su materia

Old Post 08-01-01 06:53 #
maga is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

DON'T ANSWER THAT!

Old Post 08-01-01 08:11 #