Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Wow, I saw a real imp today!

The processor I just bought doesn't fucking work. True story.

Early this morning, I went to get an operation. Some nitwit doctor inadvertantly left a sponge inside just before finishing the surgery. It doesn't hurt any, but I sure do get very thirsty a lot.

Espi said:

I drove a cheesecake truck once. Then I ate all the cheesecakes, hid the truck and left town. They were very delicious cheesecakes.

jesus was way cool.

Oh i went and with the and corner I saw there was it. The demon sitting corner house i saw and "YOU SILLY DEMON!" i say. it pink and laugh. it try eat me Hard and i just stop and it leave. I dont know what it do. SIlly demon. I shoot four time and corner it sit get bigger. It ugly. I not like. I say "DIE YOU DEMON!" and it do and i get all happy again and it not corner.

insertwackynamehere# said:

um...mancubus?

It's from mancus (latin; amputated or crippled) plus incubus (also latin; a kind of demon imagined during the middle ages.) Admittedly etymologically quite fitting for a hellish monster with weapon implants instead of hands.

myk said:

It's from mancus (latin; amputated or crippled) plus incubus (also latin; a kind of demon imagined during the middle ages.) Admittedly etymologically quite fitting for a hellish monster with weapon implants instead of hands.

With the added connotation in modern english: Man (the creature is obviously a heavily mutated former human) and cube (it is slightly cuboid).

It seems that Torn isn't the only one who's had an imp sighting. I managed to find this picture of a sighting in a Colorado forest.

ROTFLMAO. That picture of Scuba Steve's kinda reminds of that fish advertisement where some guy beats up a bear by the river and steals his fish.

BTW Disorder: Well at least you know now. :)

insertwackynamehere# said:

um...mancubus?

Go and buy the December 2002 issue of PC gamer - there's an article in which it says that the Doom 3 mancubus will be female.

BlueSonnet said:

ROTFLMAO. That picture of Scuba Steve's kinda reminds of that fish advertisement where some guy beats up a bear by the river and steals his fish.

John West Salmon

Scuba Steve said:

OMG Check out my amateur video I shot of Torn in the Woods!

OMG

hahahahahhaha... funny stuff :P

the_Danarchist said:

Wow, a 13 foot tall imp!

It is the queen imp... now someone put it in a mod, okay?

btw, I love imps... :P

myk said:

Cool, I didn't know that. Well, I knew the incubus part, but I always wondered where the "man" part came from.

Speaking of which, did you ever notice that the face inside the megasphere is a mancubus face? I wonder why that is.

pritch said:

That looks like some great single-track for mountain biking!

*pritch books holiday in Colarado.

Although it breaks forum rules on image sizes :P

Scuba Steve said:

John West Salmon

That's the one.

"Look! An eagle!"
"Uh?" *looks at the sky. Then recieves a kick in the balls*

I know someone who works with a mancubus. An XXXXXXL burlap shirt doesn't fit him (Seriously that's 6 X's). He's particularly vile since he works another job at home as a telemarketer. He eats all the time and complains about his car's one tire always wearing down. He'll actually order three buckets of KFC and eat them all himself in one go. And he turned the bathroom into a level 4 biohazard. No matter how worthless he is and how many days he calls off, the boss is afraid he'll get slapped with a weight-descrimination suit if he fires him.

I know a kid that when he drives his jeap.The whole car leans to the left cuz hes so big.He never ever cleans his room or his car. The whole house smells like sweat cuz of his dirty londrey.He never showers.
How people can stand the smell of there unclean skin is beond me.That stuff is just sick.

BlueSonnet said:

That's the one.

"Look! An eagle!"
"Uh?" *looks at the sky. Then recieves a kick in the balls*

Funny, I thought he was talking about the Smirnoff Ice one.