Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gokuma

Heh.

Imp stuff started because of Taylor.

Avatar sizes are fine the way they are. We don't need giant pictures all over the site.

Taylor's is okay because it's like a custom title, only better.

The default pictures may be bigger than 36x36 but so? Doomworld can do that if they want. Those pictures are already on the site, ready to go. They set a limit on custom pictures because each new pixel is just a little longer us 56K users have to wait to load it all. And some of you poor saps are 28.8 or 14.4 users. =P

I like my avatar. I change it occasionally. I use MSPaint, woo! My first one was of two girls kissing and I almost got in trouble for posting the whole picture, heh. All my avatars now are fish. I won't change this one for a while because it's rather accurate. Swimming in code... Hmm...

EDIT: Woo, page three.

The person who showed me the place I got my avatar from said
they story of the avatar is one of torment that should forever remain beneath the swirling mists of the veil.

Dingus Khan said:

My avatar mysteriously changed one day. I think someone was trying to make me feel like a fool by giving me a foolish looking bald guy for an av. I like it though.

You avatar is that gay craft dude. Hes on HGtv all the time.

EllipsusD said:

Heh... if anybody can actually tell what my avatar is then I'll give you a cookie. Even though the drawing I did was very small, it was still to large to compress into a decent image.

A soldier sitting down on the ground with his rifle over his shoulder. There is a large sun/moon/planet in the upper left, and a mountain or perhaps some sort of communication tower towards the center of the background.

Do I get the cookie? =p

fraggle said:

I cant believe nobody thought of this already.

Cyb needs a cybiefish. :)

The only reason I have an avatar of Misato from Evangelion (other than I find her very hot and attractive) is because I couldn't resize the animated gif I have of Mai Shiranui of her standing pose.

My current gif is a man dressed in black wearing a Darth Maul mask holding a chainsaw in front of a Canadian flag.

heh

Now that I have been found out, and the war is over, I need to get a new avatar. Hmm...

TeamKill said:

The only reason I have an avatar of Misato from Evangelion (other than I find her very hot and attractive) is because I couldn't resize the animated gif I have of Mai Shiranui of her standing pose.

Bouncy bouncy!

Ubik said:

Bouncy bouncy!

oh yes. mai is the best.

Job said:

My current gif is a man dressed in black wearing a Darth Maul mask holding a chainsaw in front of a Canadian flag.

Where is this gif?

Phoenix said:

Where is this gif?

Oh, yeah...I recently replaced it with the slug from Splatterhouse...which you can see now.

Draconio said:
A soldier sitting down on the ground with his rifle over his shoulder. There is a large sun/moon/planet in the upper left, and a mountain or perhaps some sort of communication tower towards the center of the background.

Do I get the cookie? =p

No and no... yeah, that is the moon in there... no, and no. I suppose you get a 5th of a cookie.

The secret of my avatar... Right click and click save image (but you don't need to actually save it) to see the filename.

does anyone know how to make the background of the avatar transparent?

Use a program that specializes in it. Photoshop can, or even something simple like AniMagic. That's what I use. Just set that color to "transparent."

Well there shouldn't be any [1]. That must be some crap a browser, Win XP, or something is throwing in.

I started to do a little translation.

999cop said:

does anyone know how to make the background of the avatar transparent?

That only works with Gifs.

Seeing as how the war in Iraq is pretty much past the troll stage (people just don't care like they used too...), I've gone with a simple rune I lifted from Realm of Chaos.

Oh, to get your gif's transparent in Paintshop Pro

colors > decrease color depth > 256

colors > set palette transparency > set transparency value to current background colour

Fear the slug from Splatterhouse 1! It looks like a baby, but it really isn't!

Ct_red_pants said:

I was right? heh :).

Sho nuff!

Now...what shall my next avatar be?