Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlueSonnet

How do you beat that Gonarch thing in HL

Ichor said:

It was big and floating, but it didn't resemble a baby to me. Instead it looked sort of like a cross between the Grinch's dog (with that 'antler' stuck on his head) and the Great Gazoo.

I've never played HL but that is quite disturbing.

ravage said:

I've never played HL but that is quite disturbing.

It has no fur, I'm afraid. Here are some pics - judge for yourself whether it looks like a baby.

I guess the word is based on the Greek "gone" meaning generation (i.e. of sex cells, as in gonad) and the suffix "-arch" meaning chief/ruler (from the Greek "arche" meaning rule).

Heh.

I wish I could code. I'm sure there would be a market for dreadfully warped games. Which would probably be the only kind I make. I may try and include this as a sub-game in my Doom mod :)

Grazza said:

I guess the word is based on the Greek "gone" meaning generation (i.e. of sex cells, as in gonad) and the suffix "-arch" meaning chief/ruler (from the Greek "arche" meaning rule).

Heh.

The Neutered King?

I find it amusing how many people replied "shoot its nutsack", since to me that thing was female. It gives birth to the little headcrabs after all.

And yeah I had trouble with the damned thing too. If I recall correctly, it won't run away if you're hiding in that little place where the healing pool is, you have to go out and clobber it from level ground. I could be wrong though, it's been a while.

Ct_red_pants said:

Gonarch sounds silly.

Gah! Ya got me right in the gonarch!