Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlueSonnet

Does anyone remember.......

Clayfighters 63 1/3? And what was the game like?

Some say it's the worst piece of shit ever to be released on the N64. Others say despite the flaws it was still a good game. I can't make a definate decision because i haven't played it. However the fact that the status bar picture of the character is the same regardless of what character you use doesn't particulary give me a good impression.

So is the game worth game worth playing or downloading? (no i'm not asking for warez). I'm just curious because i remember how i wanted to get clayfighters on the megadrive and clayfighters 63 1/3 as a kid but was also been tolded by game mags that clayfighters sucked. Of course you can't truly trust game mags but as a kid i wouldn't have known that.

I've never played it, but here's a review of the game.

=MACVILE \/\/HORE=

Date Registered: 05-10-03
Total Posts: 2506 (527.92 posts per day)

Now that's a spammer, heheh.

Ichor said:

=MACVILE \/\/HORE=

Heh no, lüt just combined my old postcounts :P

I know, but it's still funny. 500 posts per day is around one every three minutes or so.

I remeber an old UGP (Ultra Game Players, one of the funniest gaming mags to ever have existed) review of CF 63 1/3. IIRC, it got a 4.6. Ow.

Yeah, I remember playing that game with a friend of mine some years ago. The characters were... weird. I can't really comment on the gameplay, but I do recall the game being hilariously funny. Of course my friend's inappropriate comments on the action probably helped with that. We were young and juvenile.

I played that game a few years back and it sucked pretty bad. I'm not sure you can even block super moves. I think blocking may have been badly delayed, so no matter how early you press it in reaction, it's not going to save you from a reasonably close range super. I could recommend a ton of 2D fighters that kick the crap out of Clayfighter.

BlueSonnet said:

Clayfighters 63 1/3? And what was the game like?

We have that on N64. It was okay, but not great. Not nearly as good as Clay Fighter for SNES, but better than C2: Judgement Clay.

I played Clayfighters and Clayfighters: Tournament Edition (I don't know what the difference was). They both kicked ass. Most fighter games I hate, but they were good.

Ichor said:

=MACVILE \/\/HORE=

Still doesnt compare to Doom Anomaly.

DooMBoy said:

...Ultra Game Players, one of the funniest gaming mags to ever have existed)...

fuck yes. ultra game players was awesome, although it was actually better when it was just 'game players'. anyone here remember bludfur?