Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Ca-did-a-lee-amping. :D

Hiya.

I'm a bit slow on saying this, but I got back from camp, well last saturday actaully. :P But its still close enough so yeah. :P
Anywho. I got back from a week at a camp for diabetics, seeing I have Juvenile Diabetes, it was ideal. ;)
The camp isn't only for diabetics though, seeing it runs all summer for many other reasons. Though this was my fourth year attending it, still never bores me. :D
It amazes me cause I would rather had been at the camp and outside and such, rather than here in my little room on my computer. I was surprised, yet not so shocked. But anywho, I was just wondering if anyone else has attended a camp (not going out with the family in tents camping, silly ;)), for more than, lets say 24 hours. ;)
This just gets me wondering cause I know people here can live with a computer for some time, but I just like to ask pointless things. :D
But as for myself I only attend this camp every summer, I go for a week but next year I'm going for two. :D I dunno how the devil I'm gunna fit 2 weeks of clothes into my bag and how I'm gunna stand the stench of wet socks, but it's dang fun to me. :D

Oh, and 2000th post.................again ;)

Bye bye. :D

Linguica said:

Petition to make dee-lee, :D, and XD punishable by murder

Signed. Although I think we should make DA the only exception.

Anyway yeah I went to Christian Camp, and hated it. I don't like my religion forced on me by overbearing maternalistic fat ugly women.

Linguica said:

It's getting to the point now where everytime I see XD I want to punch my monitor.

Linguica said:

Signed.

I went to an academic camp on a college campus. We had an arcade.

i went to a couple camps. the first one sucked, the second was a little better because we got to do some canoeing and my best friend at the time went there as well. plus there was some cool people. but the food absolutely sucked.

XD :D ;) :)
:P
No, seriously, DA, I've never been to a camp like the one you descibe, and at my age, it's doubtful I ever will.

I went to a camp once, for 5 days....it kinda sucked, but most of my friends liked it.

I've been on a few school camps... most note worthy would be the year 11 leadership camp... uhhh, insomnia + depression + Alcohol + my own stupidity = me saying something (publicly) I really shouldn't have to a cretin female... heh. I'm kinda gald I've finished high school now... :(

Psyonisis said:

Wtf is XD and how is it annoying?

i think it's a wrinkly dong.

It's a smiley for "Laughing hilariously", apparently.

I think the problem is that someone over-used it. Can't quite remember who it was though.

Grazza said:

It's a smiley for "Laughing hilariously", apparently.

I think the problem is that someone over-used it. Can't quite remember who it was though.

it was deathbringer, you know, the one with the XD title

I thought this post was about those assholes who find where the bfg is in a level and rapes it

EDIT: Outside?! BLASPHEMY