Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystic

yup its me, sorry folks

Sorry in advance to all the folks here who see me as an irritating cunt but I find newdoom is becoming a less open and friendly place to spend my forums time so Im going to be coming here more often.

At least here Ive never had petty minded emails threatening me with a ban.

Yo mystic. You know, you're helping send a message to wmull. Every member he loses just shows him what a gigantic sack of crusty ass he is.

Since you're already familiar with basic forum ettiquite, I will not urge you to read the FAQ like I usually do with new people, merely ask that you give it a quick glace.

SmellyOgre said:

Newdooms population is dropping, quickly........

Resistance is futile!

The population of the newdoom forums will soon consist of just WMull, face.uk and Rellik, although I have hopes the latter will come to his senses soon :)

cheers BBG.

JENNNNNNNNNNNN, hiya babe.

Hey BBG, you cant be the same BBG that I remember being a right plonker on the newdoom forums, surely not.

I dont think wmull is capable of rational thinking just now so any 'signals' he gets will fall on deaf ears. A shame really, up until recently I always saw him as a reasonable kind of guy. No matter, it looks like all (or most) of my friends from newdoom are already over here anyway.

mystic said:

Hey BBG, you cant be the same BBG that I remember being a right plonker on the newdoom forums, surely not.

Depends on what I supposedly did. I was Crash, heh, I pulled my own Zak :-P

...sort of like Nero when Rome was burning...

You know it's bad when the last post in Rants and Raves was just after midnight (EST), and ever since he shut off the forums to guests, there won't be any incentive for any new people to register there.

...wipes the dust off of BlueSonnet's sign, to reveal the word 'Kotter'?...

Ichor said:

...wipes the dust off of BlueSonnet's sign, to reveal the word 'Kotter'?...

Oi! Who the hell do you think i am? :P

edit: Who the fuck is kotter anyway? *me investigates*

Back. Found nothing on this guy. Explain.

Welcome Back Kotter is a popular old TV show from the 1970s.

Ichor said:

Interesting trivia

I knew joining these forums was a good idea. :)

And if everything about wmull and newdoom is true then i'd say that Mystic's made the right choice coming back. ;)

Instead of bans, can I threaten to pelt him with wet fish? Please?

... Fine, I'll just... sit here, and not pelt people with this large, convenient pile of fish *sulks*.

Err... welcome back, and I don't remember you at all. Yay o_o;.

Mmmmmm, fish...
...starts eyeing SmellyOgre's avatar hungrily...

I'm already taken, thanks, so no naked fish fights, unless it is indeed only the fish who wear no clothes...

New proposition, can I shoot him instead =3?

Ralphis, remember, I was formerly Red_warrior. I've been around longer than Kat the man, and if I had such a confession, I wouldn't wait three years to give it =P...

... Besides, being a guy would be quite a shock to my poor boyfriend =3.

Ichor said:

Mmmmmm, fish...
...starts eyeing SmellyOgre's avatar hungrily...

The fish is only a figment of your imagination.

Heh, Newdoom was assy for so many reasons. There were a couple decent forumers there -- Aliotroph? comes to mind. I hope he joins the "darkside". Heh.

hmm... sounds like I would fit in with newdoom..
hehe, I like to join boards that have a bad rep, so I can have a place to post bad and just have good posts elsewhere.