Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Hey Mods

Whichever asshole changed my title to, "Bush is my Hero", change it back. Bush is not my hero. And I liked being a Forum Regular or whichever I was before better, anyway.

Calling mods assholes is really NOT a good idea. Now one of two things will most likely happen:

1) You'll get an even stupider title.

2) You'll be banned.

Holy crap, you didn't choose that title?! Woah. Heh, I guess you're right. I'd still rather be back to normal though.

Grimm said:

Holy crap, you didn't choose that title?! Woah.

Heh, I didnt figure that out for a while either :P

And never ask for a new title, it is how I got mine...
Heh. I asked julian to get my old title back, and... heh.

Grimm, you're being silly. First off, only ADMINS can change titles. Second, it's not a good idea to call the admins assholes, because they're not. Quit being a humorless jerk, realize it is a joke and move on. If you can't, well, we're better off without you.

Grimm said:

Fine, ya know what, screw it. Post Hell this and we'll just move on.

Now you're being reasonable. Glad to see this didn't turn into a huge "fuck you" fest.

Heh, no, I'm not gonna go "STRiKER" on you. I didn't know that many curses exsisted. . . :P

Dunno who changed your custom title, but I've disabled it at your request. BTW, calling mods "assholes" might lead to some interesting results next time.

Mordeth said:

Dunno who changed your custom title, but I've disabled it at your request. BTW, calling mods "assholes" might lead to some interesting results next time.

huh? *I* put this title and it was well deserved.