Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zell

HAY LET'S ThROW AROUND 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

No, no, no. You've all got it wrong. It was a joint conspiracy by the gays, jews, and feminists of the world. At least, that's what Jerry Falwell seemed to suggest. By the way, I just thought I'd let you guys know that a friend of mine has informed that this year's gay recruitment drive has started, and that he gets a free toaster for every new convert.

geekmarine said:

....this year's gay recruitment drive has started, and that he gets a free toaster for every new convert.

You are weird..

I wrote this after the powercuts last month:

"Electricity" is all a form of state mind control. The effects of the electrical fields that surround us constantly in our daily lives are well documented, though still little-known. And electricity brings all kinds of further possilibities - television's ability to brainwash the population is pretty much unrivalled.

Do you honestly believe that a single power plant dying would affect the entire power grid on this scale? This is the work of the real terrorists (freedom fighters to some), not the "Al Qaeda" puppets invented by the government to brainwash us even further. But of course, unlike Al Qaeda, there is no way they will ever acknowledge their existence or the acts they commit.

For at least the past 50 years, the world has been run by a secret society (sometimes called the "Illuminati") who have their base in secret ice caves under cover of the ice sheets of Antarctica. They will use any means possible to maintain their power and have concocted their own reality and web of lies to trap our minds.

Of course, the Illuminati are perfectly happy to introduce technology into our society if it furthers their goals. This technology (which includes microchips, nuclear power and velcro) comes mostly from a race of reptile aliens from a planet several thousand light years away from our own. It is pretty well known now that the moon landings were staged - if they were real, the astronauts would have discovered the secret alien base hidden on the dark side of the moon.

Who was behind todays terrorist attacks? I cannot say for certain, but I believe it was likely the work of Lord Lucan. Exiled into hiding after he was framed years ago, Lucan wisely hid himself before he went the way of JFK and Martin Luther King, who were also killed by the Illuminati for their beliefs. He has been fighting an underground war against the Illuminati for some time now.

Keep the peace, brother. The revolution will not be televised.

geekmarine said:

No, no, no. You've all got it wrong. It was a joint conspiracy by the gays, jews, and feminists of the world. At least, that's what Jerry Falwell seemed to suggest.

Specifically...

Jerry Falwell said:

I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'

The one question people need to ask when forming conspiracy theories or countering them is, who benefitted the most and what is the current situation of those involved? Sometimes that gives a more concise picture of what may have happened behind the scenes.

Jerry Falwell said:
I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.

But Al Queda LOVES christians.

Wasn't this part of another thread...?

EDIT: Well anyway 9/11 happened, and no one denied when it did. Everone was upset (except for one stupid bitch in my class who was complaining that all her favorites shows were canceled for news coverage) when it actually happened, but now too many fuck-offs who realize that conspiracy=money are marketing the entire incedent. Well I have a message: fuck you and and your stupid conspiaracies. 9/11 happened. I don't know if you are trying to hide from it, or shake it for money, but whatever the case, forget it! The towers and pentegon were hit!! This is probably the most fucked up discussion I have ever been in! Think about the people who died, and the families who lost them!!!! That French dude is probably sitting in a cafe, throwing 100s at the waitress, and sketching out his next book: Holocaust: Fact Or Fiction. And people are going to look at it and say, "Hmm. Stupid Jews. Those nazi's were heros." Just because they read a fucking book!! No one thinks for themselves anymore, because they are too lazy, and idiotic. Don't listen to someone just because he has a published book! Getting a publisher with that material is a snap! Of course people are going to look at books that outwardly deny what is the truth!!! So just shut the fuck up about this, and stop listening to this fucking disgraceful asshole!

Zoost said:

Most people feel that 9/11 (in the light of the above mentioned document) is just a little to coincidental.

You really claim to be speaking on behalf of more than three billion people?

it was martian niggers.

martian niggers. mark my words.

pregnant with worms said:

it was martian niggers.

martian niggers. mark my words.

Ahhhh! Sheriff Root I presume.

Ive seen that site before, the guy has very selectivley chosen photos without plane wreckage in them, but many other pictures do show bits of the plane scattered everywhere. The people pouring gravel all over the ground is to allow the heavy vehicles to get in and take the rubble away, and also fine gravel and dust helps to soak up fuel which may be left over from the fire, so thats more of his bullshit cleared out. And then he also makes the point by looking at two photos and saying "the damage doesnt look as bad", well look at some photos of the rebuilding of the pentagon and you'll see that the entire damaged area they had to clear up and rebuild is virtually an entire side of it, just cause the impact damage from the outside doesnt look as bad, the inside was totally devastated

(Also, look at the world trade towers just after they had been hit, the holes in them werent that big, which led people to speculate first of all that only a small plane had hit the building)

Enjay said:

Ahhhh! Sheriff Root I presume.

yes fucking indeed. enjay liking doom and preacher = enjay winning my lifetime acheivement award.

I find it ironic to see that, GWB declared fighting to be over on May 1st. Thats an ironic date in history.

Derrick said:

I find it ironic to see that, GWB declared fighting to be over on May 1st. Thats an ironic date in history.

Heh. International Communism Day.

Where the Hell does this thread come from? Anyway...anyone who says that no plane hit the pentagon obviously has never SEEN the pentagon up close. It does look like a relatively small bulding, but let me tell you: it isn't. It's fucking huge. There are buildings in downtown Seattle that have less floors, and the Pentagon covers a Hell of a lot more area. Several city blocks, I'd say.

Well, the US has a history of corruption, manipulation and doing anything to get it's own way.

Yay, examples, please. (Aside from the Panama Canal.) Oh, and remember, when you point the finger at someone, you have three fingers pointing back at you. Britain ain't no shining star, either. Fact is, all countries are pretty much that way. (Assuming that there really is so much corruption. Honestly, I don't find it too hard to beleive.) Like in Max Payne, None of us are saints.

Holy shit, I think there might sometihng to this Illuminati thing. Of course, May 1st is conviently the first day of May, and if fighting did basiclaly stop around that time, I suppose it makes sense. It's still creepy, though.

EDIT: Heh, that's just the government covering its ass, fodders. Nothin' wrong with that.

I'll read that tomorrow fodders, as it's late now. Honestly though, I really don't give a damn. It happened and that's all that matters.

Grimm said:

Yay, examples, please.

Hmmmm, where should we start?

We could start with the Constitutional convention and the whole Federalist vs. Antifederalist battle...

Let it roll from there...