Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Manga Girl Marchelle

Port problems

all the engines have been freaking out, even DOOM 95, and DOS is hell...
so it's been dumb, the only reason SKULL TAG wont work tho is the stupid mirror for the latest download wont ever download. otherwise I get runtime errors or I get sum crap where the only textures are walls and sum hanging bodies.

hope u read the doom and windows XP/2000 post. also get rid of doom95, its junk. get a damn port. i use prboom and zdoom. both in windows and linux

also depending on windows. make sure windows is in good order.
example not 5000 icons in the right lower corner. no spyware/adware and no viruses. also have correct drivers and such.

if u got windows squared away then the ports should run, but keep in mind some are buggy (doom95 being the worst) and that some ports are not supported in winXP/2000.

I've retitled this thread (edit: damn, I thought I had, but must have forgotten to click something; Quasar: please retitle it "Port problems", or something like that), tidied it up a bit, and moved it to a more appropriate forum.

Please try to be more coherent in your posting. Give it a title that actually means something, and make it clear what you're asking for help with, or whatever.

why a hybrid of MAC and linux?
why not pure linux, unix, MAC or BSD.
unless u are useing a mac.

MAC-OSX is based on freeBSD, if that is what u are useing

what is this hybrid called if not MAC-OSX

Grazza said:

I've retitled this thread (edit: damn, I thought I had, but must have forgotten to click something; Quasar: please retitle it "Port problems", or something like that), tidied it up a bit, and moved it to a more appropriate forum.

Done.