Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

In a moronic twist of fate…

sethsez said:

Rig the presidential election so that Al Sharpton would win, and die with a smile on my face knowing I'd just sent the country into four years of absolute insanity.

No, you just set up some old black guy for an imminent assassination conspiracy, followed by a quick clean cover-up involving another black person(so race doesn't come into play). However, if a suitable black person cannot be found, white trash from New Jersey is an ugly, but distracting enough substitute.

All in all, that adds up to about a week of insanity(not including resulting rioting) and four years of NeoCons cleaning house.

So, um... yes. It is four years, then.

Yeah, that was kind of the intention. I didn't actually think Al Sharpton would survive the four years unscathed.

Drive down to cornwall to that ferrari garage, buy one, go screaming down to a big city (bribing any cops that stop me for speeding), hire an absolute ton of hookers (i'd fix a caravan on the back of the ferarri..i know its like painting a tache on the mona lisa, but i wouldnt have time to care about that) of both sexes, buy as much drink and drugs as possible (all of them, if youre gonna die you might as well try anything, though i'd never do drugs 'for real', unless i was gonna die heh ), take the caravan somewhere with a nice view, get high and fuck a lot, then get everyone out and blow up the caravan with dynamite, while i'm in it of course...oh, and video the whole thing heh (And i'd give the ferarri to a tramp or something)

Have sex with a buttload of prostitutes and whores for a good 18 hours, then spend the last 5 living the high life in some way or form, then the last asking God to forgive me of my sins and ask Him that my death be quick and painless as possible.
As for what's left of the money, I'd give half of it to my family, and the other half to charities across the nation.