Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > What's your poison?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:02. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

There seems to be a bit of band-bashing and such going on in the forums...whats is your LEAST favorite of the five bands?

Old Post 08-30-01 05:22 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
LorD BaZTArD
My SHiFt KEy iS bROKeN

If only I could Select MORE THAN ONE!
the Injustice of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heh

I'd vote For: Slipknot.
(I'd vote for slipknot faster than
lut would slap Danzig 5 on the torture rack!
I HATE SLIPKNOT. WITH A PASSION)

I'd Also vote for Marylin Manson.
(I'd Vote for this Queer bastard almost as fast as
I would vote for slipknot. Gotta prevent myself from
going into "Psychotic Hatred" Mode TM. For these two
"Bands"
Gah. I hate these F**kers.
Nuff Said.

Gimme AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Rammstein or
Offspring (Just To Name A Few) over those groups anyday!

[Edit] Who are KMFDM??????? [/Edit]

Old Post 08-30-01 10:34 #
LorD BaZTArD is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-30-01 12:02 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Why in fuck's name do you have Lt's avatar again?

Old Post 08-30-01 14:45 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

First off... HOW DARE YOU PUT CAKE IN THAT LIST?!? THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND CREATIVE BANDS ON THE MARKET TODAY!

Okey dokey, I'll say slipknot. Even when I supported them (Two weeks ago, LOL) I still didn't care for them or own any albums. Marilyn Manson I still think has all the potential in the world to be one of the best bands around, but he hasn't been working on it with albums like Mechanical Animals. I still like ACSS even if I hate the guy nowadays.

Old Post 08-31-01 00:55 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lmnt
BAND

As a completely unrelated note, I would like to add that Pantera is certainly BY FAR the best "heavy" group I know. Not that I know too many though :)

Old Post 08-31-01 01:44 #
lmnt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

tough call, i'll go with cake because they have a stupid name

Old Post 08-31-01 01:49 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

[quote]HOW DARE YOU PUT CAKE IN THAT LIST?!? THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED AND CREATIVE BANDS ON THE MARKET TODAY![quote]

I put Cake there because I remember reading some argument here about lame bands and thier name came up. I haven't heard much by them, so I can't judge them really. Please note that I also put NIN up there, my personal fav, and they currently have one vote while Cake has 0, so...

<EDIT> Weird...how did this become part of the quote?

Old Post 08-31-01 05:55 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lt
Administrator

Weird...how did this become part of the quote?
You need to put a / to close the second quote.

Old Post 08-31-01 11:14 #
Lt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Why in fuck's name do you have Lt's avatar again?

It came to me in a dream. The avatar told me to use it because it was feeling neglected.

Old Post 08-31-01 15:10 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Who are KMFDM???????

your guess is as good as mine

Old Post 08-31-01 21:57 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote