Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Assault with a lethal...cookie?

now that would be a murder trial to watch. reminds me of this time i watch CSI with mother. an episode aboot a jury and they come back and the guy is dead. it showed him as being allergic and so i said, "none of them killed him. i bet he got stung by a bee or something" however girl had snook him some penut butter in his food, however it was fake shit. in the end he was killed by a bee, so i was right.

There's a 99% chance that the kid was joking around. Teachers have no sense of humor.

Sephiroth said:

now that would be a murder trial to watch. reminds me of this time i watch CSI with mother. an episode aboot a jury and they come back and the guy is dead. it showed him as being allergic and so i said, "none of them killed him. i bet he got stung by a bee or something" however girl had snook him some penut butter in his food, however it was fake shit. in the end he was killed by a bee, so i was right.

Heh, I actually saw that one. It was pretty amusing.

Terra-jin said:

WFTV kinda looks like WTF TV

That's how I always read it as too.

Big deal. I know a guy who was charged with "assault with hot pizza" back in 1967.

The charges didn't stick.

My God, that's incomprehensibly stupid. But cookies rule.

Numbermind said:

There's a 99% chance that the kid was joking around. Teachers have no sense of humor.

You wouldn't find it funny if you were allergic to the mere smell of chocolate and somebody waved a nice chunk of choc in front of your face.

Besides, teachers are surrounded by morons on a daily basis - something that efficiently kills your sense of humour.

dsm said:

..surrounded by morons on a daily basis - something that efficiently kills your sense of humour.

*cough* Bloodshedder *cough*