Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Danarchist... *not a poll*

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Heh. I think he should get my custom title, honestly. I was a poll freek 'cause I was bored and 'cause I thought it'd help me become a forum personality, not because I had some weird fascination with them like a 2-year-old with an electronic winnie-the-pooh doll.

Old Post 08-31-01 01:00 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

You know, I still have fascination with electronic winnie-the-pooh dolls, and I'm 17 next week...

Old Post 08-31-01 01:23 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Maybe he's polling so much cause he wants to raise his post count and because he wants to take advantage of the Polls Forum?

Old Post 08-31-01 01:26 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I'm sorry...I like polls...I'm hereby forcing myself to only post one poll per day...I shall be gone this weekend, so you guys'll have a breathing period ;).

BTW...if any of you remember, before I left before (repetitive, aint I?), I was beginning to do top ten lists, so...:p

P.S. Don't worry, I'm bound to run out of ideas sooner or later.

"SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIANCE" -Last message from God to the Universe, left in mile-high burning letters on the side of a mountain on a distant planet.

Old Post 08-31-01 05:45 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Heh. I think he should get my custom title, honestly. I was a poll freek 'cause I was bored and 'cause I thought it'd help me become a forum personality, not because I had some weird fascination with them like a 2-year-old with an electronic winnie-the-pooh doll.

unless he starts polling people on whether he should be a mod or not, I dont give a rat's ass how many times he polls

Old Post 08-31-01 22:03 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote