Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkyNet

Blood Online?

Anyone know where I could play Blood 1 online, not including Kali. I have XP.
Thanks DW!

Hmmm there aren't any ports that I know of. Blood is DOS, right? I mean, it doesn't really work in XP, right?

Uh wow... I had no idea that existed. It is time to dig out my build games!!

There apparently used to be loads of online ports for Blood, but I left it too late to use them as they'd all died by the time I had the net. What's going on with Kali at the moment? Last time I had anything to do with it, they were giving out free accounts and no-one was ever using it.

MaTT [TiK] said:
There apparently used to be loads of online ports for Blood, but I left it too late to use them as they'd all died by the time I had the net. What's going on with Kali at the moment? Last time I had anything to do with it, they were giving out free accounts and no-one was ever using it.

BLOOD puked and died before any of that.

You have to pay for Kali now. That's the only thing, other than Icommit, that can run the game online (maybe others). I guess before SEGA acquired Heat.Net and Gamespy acquired Mplayer...

Kahn supports Build games. But of course, your real issue is that you're using Windows XP, which, if I'm not mistaken, does not support IPX... or maybe it does, in a way.

myk said:

Kahn supports Build games. But of course, your real issue is that you're using Windows XP, which, if I'm not mistaken, does not support IPX... or maybe it does, in a way.

I found the iC file on the internet. Nevermind--that supports tcp/ipx or something like that.
But thanks anywayz

you might be able to find a blood port that will work. however finding a good number of people to play will be just as hard. i would say it is a nice dream, but some dreams cant come true. though it couldn't hurt to try and find a good port with good net support. hell if you are good at programing, why not make one your self. or use a good exsisting port and give it great online ability and functions.

I used to play Blood online with Mplayer (free), which is a web-based gameroom. Don't know if Mplayer is still up or not.