Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Fox

Who loves ya?

You really sound like a idiot now, of course no civilization is based on that quote. Its a quote, it a quote to express Ted's beliefs, mine, and may others.

Thought u where done posting here..???

Math has proven dick...except that I suck at it. Math is the language of scientific theory, and the truth of the matter is, every century or so, we learn that the science which we worship is wrong...of course that's because unlike the bible or any religion, science is non-equivocal. It has nothing really to do with faith at all. Religion IS equivocal (speaks in half-truths), but does so for a reason, which is ro produce faith. I don't go with any of the religions of today because I lost my faith following one of them once, and I won't let it happen again, because I myself find them about as solid as Jello. I DO believe in evolution, because nothing is as simple as cemplexity occuring instantly. I do and don't agree with Occam's Razor (simplest answer is more often than not the right one), because it coincides with BOTH religion and science...and both evolution and creation are theories, and although creation is REALLY thin, so's evolution, because of the "incomplete" fossil record...but evolution is still somewhat more solid.

Yep. You really don’t know me.
What is more wasteful, eating the beef of a calf, dumping it in milk to marinate and serve it as Veal for twenty bucks?

THAT'S HOW THEY MAKE VEAL? IM FUCKING EATING MILKY MEAT?

/me throws up his veal parmesian he just ate for dinner

Yep. You really don’t know me.
What is more wasteful, eating the beef of a calf, dumping it in milk to marinate and serve it as Veal for twenty bucks?

Veal = meet from calf, how it’s prepared is up to the cook. Most use wine or other broth base. To use milk as a base is tricky, and usually home made! And Veal Pamesan has no milk in it anywhere, so you threw up for nothing.
Man how long will my fucking post haunt me?

screw love.love is just a bunch of ________ taht is used to disgise are primal instincts.thats right.ppl were put on this planet to do a few basic things. eat,sleep,drink,____,____ and ____.anyone who sais otherwise is full of ____.ive said it before and il say it again.if you feel the need to pull down ____ _____ and _____ your ____ in some1 than _______ do it.who _______ cares. if everything that happens is ment to happen then everything has to be good.so it doesnt matter what we do.thats something you all have to realise.you only live once and we cant waste are opportonity to do what feels good.i hope ive enlitned some of you.you _______ ______.

I could spend all day telling you what's wrong with your mindset, but I'll just make this one point. I do believe that for the most part, everything that happens is meant to happen, in that the universe is just playing itself out, and we're all just a bunch of particles bumping around in space. All of our thoughts and actions are just being played out based on chemical reactions in our mind that induce thought.

But what YOU have to realize is that this doesn't mean we're all just free to do what we want. We have all been given our consciousness somehow, and our thoughts and actions can determine whether we and other people will have a pleasurable (near and distant) future, or an unpleasurable one. Causing pain to other people does not always affect only them and not you. For example, if you kill someone and take their wallet, (I'm not necessarily saying that you would do something like that,) it's not all happy-go-go for you. You may end up in jail, and suffering for possibly the rest of your life.

The future is laid out in front of us. However, it depends on whether or not your brain will understand what I'm saying and avoid taking a dangerous path through life, or remain pig-headed and dig yourself into a deeper hole. For the best future, you cannot let your illusion of free will slip away.