Art contest #9 Voting!!!

Pick your favourite artwork - Doom 3 coverart  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favourite artwork - Doom 3 coverart

• Nmn
    • Silverwyvern
    • DMFDxUconn
    • BlueSonnet

who edited the poll? I had 25 votes yesterday, 4 ahead of silver, now i have 22, tied with him.. wtf is that??

DMFDxUconn said:

who edited the poll? I had 25 votes yesterday, 4 ahead of silver, now i have 22, tied with him.. wtf is that??

Isn't it obvious? They accused you of cheating *getting frieds to vote for you* and then reduced your vote count to make up for it.

Rocket science it aint.

Black Hand said:

Isn't it obvious? They accused you of cheating *getting frieds to vote for you* and then reduced your vote count to make up for it.

Rocket science it aint.

Getting your friends to vote for you isn't cheating actually.. despite how it seems.

lol, when you all started whining about my "cheating" i knew you would do that. A little extreme i think. My girlfriend, while at school voted, and she told me 3 of her friends voted as well after looking at the pictures. Theres your four votes with the same IP. But fuk it, its obvious this contest meant more to you than me. I told friends about it and they came here and judged for themselves and you say im cheating. lmao. thanx for an amusing contest, if nothing else. Nice job to all those that entered. I myself Voted for The last pic, entered by Blue... but my daughter voted for me, from my PC. Does that null and void the vote?

Come on Silver! I know you're gonna win this one!!

DMFDxUconn said:

lol, when you all started whining about my "cheating" i knew you would do that...etc

I care about this because I'm one of the mods , and the creator of these contests. I want fairness so people will always feel safe entering the contest.

Right now we have a draw, but due to the current rules, that means you won, because I won a contest awhile back, and you haven't yet.

I'm updating the rules and stuff and will be taking over the contests for a bit. Bluesonnet did an excellent job, and I give my thanks.. but I miss my contests and wanna be more hands on for a bit.

So. In a couple weeks I will PM you and you can tell me what the next contest will be. It's your right as winner.

Kudos.

I been thinking, and i want to say something here. I was re-reading all the posts through out this topic and if i hadnt posted the posts myself, i'd think someone was being a cockwad. Turns out that someone is me. I dont know what it is guys.. i guess i just come off that way on screen. Im sorry. This contest was nothing but good and fun for me. Its the first such contest i ever entered. I never thought i would make anything that actually got votes, let alone win. And your probly right, if i hadnt gotten my buddies to check it out, i might not have won it afterall. I promise, no more doing that. Ill keep the voting within the immediate community. Im sorry if i stepped on anyones toes during this contest, i suppose i would have reacted the same way if the tides were turned, i dunno. But i just wanted everyone to know that i truely enjoyed the contest, and ill be in as many more as im qualified to enter. I hope theres no hard feelings over this one. Again, im sorry, and good job to all those who entered. Oh yea, and thanx to everyone who voted for me.

-Uconn
http://www.clanchatter.com

Guess I'm late on this one.. but I like Silver's best without question. Bluesonnet's would make a more normal cover art but I'd be far more stricken with hers for standing out in a sexy fashion.